i like to watch the discovery channel

Guest youngteam

Guest youngteam

who would win in a steel cage death match? les stroud, bear grylls, mike rowe (i fucking hate that guy), adam savage or jamie hyneman?

you don't watch the discovery channel? fuck you guys.

Guest youngteam
that anthony bourdain no reservation show is pretty cool.

i've only seen one episode -- the one where he goes to korea. it made me hungry up until the moment they started dining on chicken butt. what the hell, fellow koreans?

I seen this one show in Germany, show was in English and there was a British guy (I think) going to whatever place that episode was about about doing like 5 set tasks and if he didnt do that he had to do something worse.

can't remember the name..pretty funny sometimes though.

i've only seen one episode -- the one where he goes to korea. it made me hungry up until the moment they started dining on chicken butt. what the hell, fellow koreans?

i'm chinese, but chicken butt is good. what's so gross about it? i'm sure you eat hotdogs, right?

I seen this one show in Germany, show was in English and there was a British guy (I think) going to whatever place that episode was about about doing like 5 set tasks and if he didnt do that he had to do something worse.

can't remember the name..pretty funny sometimes though.

I remember this. They would play it on Comedy Central once in a blue moon, like The Mr. Show.

who teh fuck knows. my grandparents eat the weirdest shit. but Anthony Bourdain just eats random shit and drinks alcohol like its his job

ok so man vs. wild is staged, but hes basically showing you how to survive if you ever get stuck so if you take it for what it is than its still a cool show. since he really does the shit you see on tv, hes still a badass guy.

come on a zebra carcass? thats bad ass

qdkX7KG-tlg

Les Stroud is sort of a pussy, I can see Bear hollowing him out and sleeping inside his carcass for warmth; in the safety of a Holiday Inn of course.

idunno, i agree that bear gryls eats grosser shit and does crazier stuff, but you have to give Les props that at some point, they could find him dead with just him and his camera documenting his last days. with bear, there's no way that he's ever running the risk of dying of starvation or dehydration.

If this was a "who would have a more epic death" challenge, he could win it, I'll give you that. But you cannot compare him to Bear in terms of overall badassness. Just look at the clips above, he's eating a fucking zebra.

Plus, this:

He served for 3 years in 21 SAS, a reserve regiment of the Territorial Army referred to as the "SAS®" or "Artists Rifles" (21 SAS specializes in Close Target Reconnaissance and attack(CTR). During his time with 21 SAS Grylls served actively in North Africa twice. His military career ended abruptly, however, in 1996, when a routine parachute exercise in southern Africa went wrong. His canopy ripped severely and caused him to spiral towards earth from 16,000ft at twice the normal speed, leaving him with three broken vertebrae and left him struggling to feel his legs.[2] Grylls spent the next 12 months in rehabilitation and, with his military career over, directed his efforts into trying to get well enough to fulfill his childhood dream of climbing Everest.

He's an invincible killing machine. I'm pretty sure he's looking for Sarah Connor as we speak