FS: APC denim and random coats/jackets

BrettChaotix

Black Diesel 1/2zip. Size large and it fits pretty true to that. Really soft and warm. Very cool distressing along the edges. Asking $40 OBO shipped within in the states.

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

Blue Diesel hoodie with graffiti print. Siize large and it fits pretty true. The print is kinda everywhere and some spots along the front and side too. Asking $40 OBO shipped within the states.

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

I know very little about this peacoat except that it was custom made for a friend a few years ago. It's really stiff, heavy and warm - great quality. It's the traditional cut/fit and it's a 42L. Two buttons came off (my fault during moving) but I still have them and they can be sewn back on for a few bucks at any taylor. SOLD!

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

This brown wool coat is from Old Navy and is a traditional large. The spots on the back/shoulders are from rain (needs to be drycleaned). Asking $30 OBO shipped within the states.

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

Blue pinstripe blazer from Target. It's a "large) which is really a 40-42 and it's too big for me. Selling for $20 OBO shipped within the states.

PICT0046.jpg