before i down my cash on some new standards

kiz

oh no, apc has officially gone mainstream. now i need to decide between detroit and california. i'm not sure how tight i want my jeans and that yellow selvage looks awesome. i definitely don't want detroits if they're looser than rescues though.

here are some pictures of me in my rescues. i'd like something tighter for sure.

front-01.jpg

side-01.jpg

i definitely don't want something as tight as this

cmjeans2sr.jpg

Edited by kiz on Aug 20, 2005 at 08:00 AM

Edited by kiz on Aug 20, 2005 at 08:12 AM

Quote:

oh no, apc has officially gone mainstream. now i need to decide between detroit and california. i'm not sure how tight i want my jeans and that yellow selvage looks awesome. i definitely don't want detroits if they're looser than rescues though.

Edited by kiz on Aug 20, 2005 at 08:00 AM

Edited by kiz on Aug 20, 2005 at 08:12 AM

--- Original message by kiz on Aug 20, 2005 07:36 AM

i can't believe how much you people can get completely sidetracked by shit that has nothing to do with your decision making process.

'what're the best jeans i can get?'

'oh wait...they talked about them on good morning america? they definitely can't be the best denim, then'

and i mean, i think in the time it's taken this thread to get this far, julian reds have already become played out. i mean, shit, EVERYBODY'S talking about them icon_smile_tongue.gif

Edited by boystory on Aug 20, 2005 at 09:18 AM

Okay here's a scale for you with some examples of jeans that I'm personally familiar with:

1 (skin tight) Nudie Super Slim Kim

3 APC Cure, Julian Red California, Nudie Bootcut Ola, Studio D'Artisan SD-105, APC Hipsters

4 Nudie Slim Jim

5 APC Standard, Levi's 1947 501 (and copies of it), Diesel Zathan, Nudie Regular Ralf

7 APC Rescue

8 Nudie Loose Frank, Julian Red Detroit

9 Nudie Baggy Bjorn

10 (Way too baggy)