ANN DEMEULEMEESTER F/W 03 DOUBLE-ZIP / CLASP / BUCKLE / LACE combat boots.

chris

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

ultra ridiculously fucking rare, from her f/w 03 collection, when she sent every model down the runway wearing these exact boots.

they can be worn literally 1000 different ways, because of the high laces, buckle, clasp, exaggerated tongue, and side zipper. the leather is extremely soft, so they can be worn folded down as well. they can look like completely normal combat boots, or they can be worn all dramatic and crazy and shit, with the laces/buckles/clasps flying everywhere.

BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN. these are even more rare than the last pair i sold, because these have zippers and clasps on BOTH SIDES of each boot. this pretty much doubles the number of ways in which they can be worn... also, they have a crepe sole, rather than a wooden sole.

size 45, and can be worn by a true 44 or 45. im usually a 44 across the board and these are only slightly roomy in the toe area when i wear thin socks, but fit comfortably when i wear thick socks.

outsole: 12.7"

insole: 11.9" (most accurate measurement i could get)

ive never seen the double zip, crepe soled pair on yahoo japan before. a similar pair is being sold for over $1100 right now though. boots from this season dont pop up often though...

asking $760 shipped worldwide.

• 3 weeks later...