fs: zipia stuff - interesting hooded tops

selling a couple of the items i received from the zipia bulk order - many of the items i selected were very similar, and one or two i can't pull off, so i figured i'd post them here. not looking to make money on them - just to recoup what i paid. all are size 1 (one size). don't ask me what they are called on the zipia site...i think a couple of them are no longer available.

****UPDATED : ITEMS SHOWN ARE STILL AVAILABLE - SEE BELOW FOR MEASUREMENTS

hooded top with a unique neck - heavy t-shirt weight cotton (heavier than AA, for example) in black with 2 pockets. $35 shipped within canada/u.s.

P1090049.jpg

P1090050.jpg

p/m me if interested.

loads of you have pm'd me about these...and the 1st one is pending sale (waiting on payment). i'll get back to you all to answer your questions tomorrow (afternoon) as i'm headed out for the evening...didn't expect such response so quick!

items 1 & 3 are sold. approx measurements of the remaining item (black hoodie) are as follows:

black hoodie:

armpit to armpit 20"

armpit to bottom of shirt 22"

armpit to end of sleeve 19"

note: some of you asked for pics of me wearing them...i'll try and post some up shortly, but they're not going to be very good (no tripod, no suitable mirror...hence the fact that i never post in waywt!)

• 2 weeks later...