Temple Effectives new Fall line : Take a look and comment

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunkin deeznuts: which colors would you like to see the 5 panel hat in?

i'm thinking black/khaki/heather grey/olive because those are known popular colors.

but i want to experiment and maybe put out some fresh colors.

TEMPLE EFFECTIVES FALL 2005 COLLECTION: DENIM | HOODIES | TRACK JACKETS | TEES | BEANIES | DJ BAGS

URL: http://www.temple-effectives.com

Edited by templeffectives on Aug 15, 2005 at 08:59 PM

hey minh......

for me its not so much the colors.....though all those colors you mentioend are fine and "safe"

its the fit of the caps....supreme box caps are way too shallow if that makes sense....but i have a pretty big dome too.......

Ssur made some nice corduroy ones ( i own one) a few years ago and its bigger and better size than supreme's

i like the stitching on the one you have pictured above...though maybe some contrast sticthing on a plain box cap might be kinda dope.........

also ,you got money for the deal we were working on...thanks

www.wellbred.org

Edited by dunkin deeznuts on Aug 15, 2005 at 09:43 PM

Edited by dunkin deeznuts on Aug 15, 2005 at 09:44 PM

true, the colors are indeed safe but it is the fit that matters.

i feel you on the fit being big enough for the cats w/ bigger heads (including myself).

Is this the corduroy one you are talking about?

hat_cord.jpg

TEMPLE EFFECTIVES FALL 2005 COLLECTION: DENIM | HOODIES | TRACK JACKETS | TEES | BEANIES | DJ BAGS

nice line sheet minh.........hows about you throw in that "Low on Ends" tee into my order...since I'm low on ends now.....

but the corduroy box cap i was talking about is this one made by sure....its a nice roomy fit....

108772380.jpg

and city of god jsut started on Starz...........wooo hooooooo

www.wellbred.org

boy story: the cuts are not too small nor bigger.. just on point. once i receive the product, i will be posting pics of how it looks , different sizes on different sized models.

dunkin deeznuts: that cord 5 panel hat is real nice. i'll trade you a low on ends tee for it. jk..