s2a- ymc- gdeh- nudie- stussy- silas- uniqlo- nsf- edwin- cassette- earnest- wesc

CityHunter

Hello! This is basically a reharsh of my old selling thread (with new lower prices!) + new items. More items will be available soon (NBHD, shoes, and more) so keep watching! All prices are shipped within the States, please inquire if you are international. I have added some measurements to the garments, and the ones that are missing I will add soon. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions! [ Note: the spots on the clothes are from my dirty ass camera lens, the clothes are clean]

Edwin "Blue Trip" 503 Slim. Tagged sz 32. Picked up from the Edwin store in Harajuku.

Measured:

Waist: 17 inches

Inseam: 32 inches

Leg opening: 7 inches

Most sites have them for $215-ish, or on sale for like $130-ish, SOLDSOLDSOLD!

House of Cassette, slim. Fits like APC NS in my opinion. Tagged sz 34. measured:

Waist: 17 inches

Inseam: 34.5 inches

leg opening: 7 inches

Retails for $240, asking $83 shipped...price drop!

bravo018.jpg

bravo017.jpg

Earnest Sewn Fulton #50 Straight legged. tagged size 32. Half-selvage.

Measured:

Waist: 16.5 inches

Inseam: 34 inches

Leg opening: 8.5 inches

Retails for $250-ish. SOLDSOLDSOLD!

Nudie Even Steven Organic Dry. Tagged size 32 x 32.

Measured:

Waist: 16.5 inches

Inseam: 32 inches

Leg opening: 7.5 inches

SOLD SOLD SOLD

YMC selvage. Tagged 32.

Measured:

Waist: 16 inches

Inseam: 33 inches

Leg opening: 8 inches.

With REMOVABLE suspenders!!! And cinchback....nice.

Retailed for $228, asking $79 shipped...Price drop!

WITHOUT SUSPENDERS:

bravo019.jpg

WITH SUSPENDERS!

SF033.jpg

SF032.jpg

SF034.jpg

SF035.jpg

SF036.jpg

NSF Zip-up sweatshirt with buttoned wind guard. Size Large (slim). Brand New. Retailed for $225, asking $60 shipped....Price Drop!

bravo001.jpg

Stussy Cardigan. Brand New. Size Large. Measured 21.5 inches pit-to-pit, 29 inches top of back to bottom. Asking $32 shipped...Price drop!

SF027.jpg

SF028.jpg

WESC Hoodie, size Large. Pretty much brand new. Graphic only on back, front is blank. Big spot is from my camera, not on the hoodie! Asking $23 shipped....price drop!

bravo007.jpg

Uniqlo Military-type jacket. Size XL [Japanese XL....like an American Large] SOLD SOLD SOLD

Josh Podoll Gingham Shirt. Size Large. Brand New. Measured 21 inches pit-to-pit. Retailed for $189, SOLDSOLDSOLD

Earnest Sewn Flannel size 2. Great flannel, check the shoulder details! Retailed for $180, asking $70 shipped...Price drop!

pit to pit: 21 inches

pit to cuff: 20 inches

back (NOT including collar) to bottom: 31 inches

SF015.jpg

SF016.jpg

Surface to Air tee, size XL, fits like an L. Brand New. Retails for $75, SOLD SOLD SOLD

These three goodenough UK shirts were all purchased at Union LA, size Large, washed and worn. Asking $10 shipped for each, or $26 shipped for all three.

Pit-to-pit: 21.5 inches

Top of back to bottom: 28 inches

bravo005.jpg

bravo006.jpg

Pit-to-pit: 20.5 inches

Top of back to bottom: 29 inches

bravo002.jpg

bravo003.jpg

Pit-to-pit: 21 inches

top of back to bottom: 29.5 inches

bravo004.jpg

Vintage Silas Sweatshirt size Medium. SOLD SOLD SOLD

So the ES Fultons have been worn right?

Nice stuff man, I like that Podoll shirt. If only it was a Medium.

The Fultons have been worn, but are in excellent shape. $45 shipped...;)

And the Podoll shirt does run pretty slim...

where are you located??? im very interested in the edwins or nudies lmk asap please thx

I am in the LA area (Socal, not Louisiana!)

To those asking for more pics of the edwins, I'll try to get them up asap...Just saw Gone Baby Gone and I'm ready to crash.

And S2A and Uniqlo Jacket SOLD! Thanks!!!

Unfortunately, the flannel fits more like a medium, which is why I am selling it...but then again I am more of a 'larger large' (if that makes sense) so it may work for those who are a 'smaller large'