Paris Proxy - Dior, Lanvin, RO, LV, etc.

ardeetee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to recommend his service as well. He not only found an obscure and rare item I've been looking for for a while, but got it for me at at a great price. The shipping was amazingly quick to the United States too. I can not recommend his services enough. I will definitely use your proxy services again

Thanks!

Does the Paris store still have the black distressed pantalon?

If so do you think they will still be there in April?

Also are the indigo raws the same as previous seasons.

Thanks.

It looks like you are running a fantastic service.

They had a couple pairs of the black distressed jeans last week, but I'm not sure what's left after fashion week. Unless they are going to carry them as part of the SS08 collection, it will be very unlikely that they will be there in April as only the current season items will be on the floor.

I haven't had a chance to try on the new denim, but from what I've seen on the shelves so far looks to be exactly the same...

ryan come back soon !!! :D :D

I'm back!

Fashion week really did some serious damage at Dior, lots of things that were available before are not available now.

Some notables off the top of my head...

-Mohair sweater navy with white stripes M, L, XL

-Mohair sweater grey/black microstripes

-dauphines size 33, 34

-black patch jeans

-dark grey soft inference, larger sizes

-this is the sweetest dream t-shirt, olive, white

-white dress shirts with the overlapping bib details, small sizes

-black sparkle bib

-various long coats, peacoats, trenchcoats

-bomber jackets in khaki

-ultra long vests

CDG (small shop):

-a couple of the riders style jackets

I just wanted to say that Ryan is an amazing person. He never once became impatient with my crappy credit card, time delays or any other issues. I very much so look forward to dealing with him again and recommend his services 200%. Also Ryan, how's the s/s stock in Lanvin looking?

yes. totally agree with you on that. Ryan never gets impatient with my never ending queries and he always puts in great effort in getting the item. i would certainly deal with him in the future and also recommend his services to everyone out there :)

I just wanted to say that Ryan is an amazing person. He never once became impatient with my crappy credit card, time delays or any other issues. I very much so look forward to dealing with him again and recommend his services 200%. Also Ryan, how's the s/s stock in Lanvin looking?
yes. totally agree with you on that. Ryan never gets impatient with my never ending queries and he always puts in great effort in getting the item. i would certainly deal with him in the future and also recommend his services to everyone out there :)

Thanks guys - I went by the Lanvin store last week and they have some of the clothing in, but as far as sneakers go I only saw the black suede lowtops.

how about the ma+ pirate-boots at L'Eclaireur? are they on sale? how much is retail on those? thx man!

MA+, CCP, CDiem is never on sale at the Rue Herold store. The only items I've seen marked down are the couple items I mentioned in one of my reports, I'm guessing it's because they are from older seasons. If you PM me a picture of the item I can take a look at the price the next time I am at the store or you can contact them directly at:

L'Eclaireur, Rue Herold

00.331.40.41.09.89 (this should be the exact number you dial from the US)

e.g. I found out the only Black leather CDiem jacket (size 3) they have on sale is from 2004.

is that khaki the one that was on the runway?

Yes, those are the ones.

00220m.jpg

And these are the grey/blue ones with the suede toe:

img4440wl5.jpg

here are some sneaky (read: pretty crappy) pics I took earlier when I was at the store:

-Khaki/Bronze Toe (runway) on top

-Dark purple satin/black satin toe on bottom

img4548vf5.jpg

-White/Gold Toe on top

-Grey/Blue with grey suede toe on bottom

img4550st9.jpg

-Dark blueish grey mesh with white toe

-Black glitter

img4547tg5.jpg

Ryan, could you let me know when the Lanvin socks come in, thanks!

Yeah, I'll take a look this weekend.

rick_owens.jpgIs it possible to find this jacket from Rick Owens? Thank you.

It will likely be at the palais royal store, they just received a large shipment in this week so I would suggest contacting them to see if they have your size.

just saw:

-black leather/suede oxfords with blue metallic strip

-black leather/suede oxfords with purple metallic strip

-black suede boat shoes with purple metallic

-lowtop strap, navy, mesh, grey

-one other lowtop

picture of the lowtops later, oxfords are just like the white/bronze ones except they are black/purple metallic or black/blue metallic. same with the boat shoes.