Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I figured it was about time for me to post some pics. These were taken about 2 months in. These have only had a hot wash and hot tumble dry to get rid of all the shrinking. I wear these pretty much everyday since I work in a lab.

I wanted to get a pair of 32s, but since I was on the waitlist and a 33 was all gordon had left these are what I got. I'm very pleased with them, but still think a 32 would've been better.

Repairs so far: Front pocket stitchings have started to come undone; crotch stitching, the same; Reenforced the crotch, and repaired the tear in the cuff from scraping on the ground. None of these can be seen from these pics, but I can add them if anyone wants to see them.

Color is pretty true to real life.

Front:

2189923301_75f59d06d2.jpg[/url]

Back:

2189923843_13c749c010.jpg

Patch:

2190712236_e846f34341.jpg

Fit Pics:

2189924713_4053516889.jpg

2190713014_912221bd0b.jpg

I'm not actually as fat as I look in the front fit pic, but its the only front pic I have.

keneth - I actually think that stack fades also have a lot to do with the way u walk..whether or not your ankles "touch"....

HOW'D YOU KNOW MY NAME'S "KENNETH"?!

anyway, i don't get stack fades because my jeans drag if i try to stack. :(

i should hot soak them tomorrow... but i'm afraid to mess up my combzzzzzzz (8)

I had a minor accident on my bike last night. I was lazy and didn't pinroll my cuffs like normal, so of course the left leg got caught on the pedal and twisted up. I slowed to a halt in the middle of the street and the selvage seam tore halfway up the leg on my calf! Hurt like hell, and now I need to get some serious repair action. Argh!

Pics coming