huge denim sale at ian in seattle.. so nice

juice

I got an update friday that Ian was clearing out their spring/summer stock and marking down their stock on most lines.. I dropped in on sat and was shocked to find that nearly all of their denim was 75% off.. everything was dirt cheap..

nearly every style of g star.. rogan.. mark newsom g star collection.. rag and bone.. all 75% off.. saw several pairs of rogans for 40-80$.. went nuts.. though i ended up picking up 4 pairs.. the top score was this sick pair of newsom g star's with the rubber lining on the pockets (reg 410$.. ) for 110.. and a pair of black denim rogans for 55..

unfortunately the blue bloods were not on sale.. though i'm quite excited that i picked up a pair of dry goods online friday for 150$ .. should be here this week.. so stoked on these jeans.. can't wait to get them..

also.. the guy at ian mentioned they will be stocking nudies in the fall and said they expect their stock to show up some time in the next month.. i was really happy to hear this..

anyone in the area better get down there and cop these before they're gone..

ian on 2nd ave.. near the bon parking garage.. around the corner from zebra club..

they had a pretty wide selection of sizes.. at least when i was there on saturday there were.. i'd definately hit it soon.. prices are ridiculous..