SHRINKING JEANS

Dope Boy C

I HAVE A PAIR OF GUCCI JEANS THAT I WEAR AND IM NOTICING THEY ARE GETTING KIND OF BAGGY ON ME...I HAD THEM FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS...I NEED A WAY OF SHRINKING THEM A LITTLE...THE WAIST IS FINE BUT THE LEGS ARE KIND OF BIG...ANYBODY KNOW A SURE SHOT WAY OF SHRINKING THEM...I WANT TO KNOW BEFORE I MAKE UP MY MIND TO SELL THEM

Dope Boy C

• 3 months later...
Quote:

Sauce ,might as well as some one-wash selvage

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Nov 23, 2005 10:04 PM

Okay, well, the jeans are probably a 1-2 wash jeans from the factory, and right now, they are pretty soft. I'm trying to shrink them (but not fade them), but i don't suppose i'll have much success.

So should I just turn them inside out, cold soak them, then throw them in the dryer?

Or should i soak them wear them wet and wait until dry?

Edited by Sauce on Nov 23, 2005 at 10:55 PM

The hotter the wash and dry process the more they will shrink

If you don't want them to fade, i would recommend spraying with water (quite a lot) and hot drying.

But if you read some of my earlier posts on this topic. Shrinking jeans (sanforised denim) is useless cause they will expand back out again to the same size.

Store clerks shouldn't let people buy jeans unless they are fitted properly!!!!!!!!

I hope that itch isn't what i think it is...

... could someone take a photo of me like this

Quote:

The hotter the wash and dry process the more they will shrink

If you don't want them to fade, i would recommend spraying with water (quite a lot) and hot drying.

But if you read some of my earlier posts on this topic. Shrinking jeans (sanforised denim) is useless cause they will expand back out again to the same size.

Store clerks shouldn't let people buy jeans unless they are fitted properly!!!!!!!!

--- Original message by johninger on Nov 23, 2005 11:12 PM

Just turned them inside out, sprayed it down with a bottle until everything was completely soaked, then just threw it into the dryer, we'll see how it goes.