Ugly stuff you are compelled to buy...

baskew

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant supreme in general.

I bought a puffy keychain and felt like an idiot after because I spent 6 dollars on a puffy keychain that said supreme on it. But I got a supreme sticker with my purchase.

Silver skinny jeans from Topman.

I have no fucking idea why, I'd clearly wear them out one night and then leave them in the back of my wardrobe to rot.

HAHA I just ordered these. I wanted silver jeans and couldnt find the RAF ones anywhere so I settled to get the topman ones... will probably wear them once or twice.

I also want a supreme box cap thing and I dont like the brand or really wear caps any more.

Silver skinny jeans from Topman.

I have no fucking idea why, I'd clearly wear them out one night and then leave them in the back of my wardrobe to rot.

these look so hot on the model that was wearing them on the topshop website that I almost bought them without thinking that they are 100% unwearable.

Glad it's not just me with the silver jeans.

They defy every single rule of my current aesthetic and I still kind of want them, but the fact that the next time I go into town I'll see some head to toe Topman clad generic indie/nu rave bellend wearing them should put me off for good.

Next jeans I'm picking up will be the SEXSC02, which are a whole world apart...

Glad it's not just me with the silver jeans.

They defy every single rule of my current aesthetic and I still kind of want them, but the fact that the next time I go into town I'll see some head to toe Topman clad generic indie/nu rave bellend wearing them should put me off for good.

Next jeans I'm picking up will be the SEXSC02, which are a whole world apart...

Yeah I am safe in Sydney that I won't see anyone else wearing them - no topman - just recently they opened their webstore to Aust but no one really knows about it... indie/nurave kids are everywhere but i think they havent discovered silver jeans... yet.

has anyone seen any of the raf by raf silver or metallic jeans??? i have been swooning over them since i saw them on the website but i dont know where to buy. Thats why i ordered the topman ones but they look streaky online and i dont know how much i like this.
BARNEYSNEWYORK.COM NIGGA.