clean and simple dress shoes

lucky_cloud

I gotta say I love the Marc Jacobs' just for a nice sleek leather shoe, not even anything formal. The single piece Alden's totaly_epic posted are great except the toe is a little chunky compared to the Marc Jacobs and don't like the weird crumpling from the stitching.

What's the difference between a blucher and a balmoral?

Todesegnel's post shows a balmoral in brown and blucher in black. The blamoral has a closed top so it only has a slit where the laces are. A blutcher has open leather flaps at the front for the laces that are only sewn to the shoe along the bottom.

i just got these from surface to air

440833131b2wg2.jpg

How did these fit compared to your regular size? what size did you buy the s2a and what size do you wear in your vans? Those 39 might fit me but I normally have to go down a couple of sizes when it comes to dressier shoes..

How did these fit compared to your regular size? what size did you buy the s2a and what size do you wear in your vans? Those 39 might fit me but I normally have to go down a couple of sizes when it comes to dressier shoes..

haven't gotten them yet. i'm an 8.5 in sneakers and almost always an 8 in dressy shoes. i got the 8 btw

• 11 months later...