Levis 1947's or Sugar Cane 1947's?

TragicBliss

Quote:

I like vaginas

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Aug 7, 2005 01:34 AM

LMAO.

I'd go with the 'Canes too.

back pocket stitching ruins the potential of so many otherwise nice jeans for me...

The back pocket stitching is very clever. It's designed to fall apart after wear, so that it looks like a Levi's arcuate. See this link.

http://letgoasyoulike.fc2web.com/sc1947-13.htm

and this link (12 pages of Sugarcane 47's)

http://letgoasyoulike.fc2web.com/sc1947.htm

Quote:
Quote: he back pocket stitching is very clever. It's designed to fall apart after wear, so that it looks like a Levi's arcuate. See this link.

whoa, that is clever! had no idea...

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Aug 7, 2005 12:53 PM

Me neither! That's dope.

Below are the Sugar Cane's I bought in one wash approx 8 months ago. They get washed every 2 months or so. An extremely rugged 14.25oz denim that I like a lot. Gotta be patient with these though. I haven't been wearing them much this summer either because of the intense nyc summer heat. Very special jeans.

sc48cs.jpg

sc35ll.jpg

Edited by spitzbrg on Aug 9, 2005 at 05:16 AM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sounds about right. From reading on here (and from ringrings comment): Buy your Canes in your regular size. They will (if not pre-shrunk/onewash) shrink to label sizing. Once worn they will relax and the fit will become more relaxed, but this can be addressed by washing/soaking again.

However, I'm going to experiment with the fit of my next pair by sizing down and allowing them to stretch out a little to see how that goes.