[FS] Uniqlo Designers Project (winter) Herringbone Military jacket

masuerte

SORRY DIDN't Include solid price of SOLD

I'm looking to sell this jacket I bought earlier last year but NEVER WORE OUT. It has been languishing in my closet for a while now because it's very small for me. Tags are gone :(

SOLD

Description and size info:

-brown herringbone

-four front pockets

-belted at waist

-back-vent thing to accomadate movement, most jackets do not have this versatile tailored quality to them

-Snap buttons on the wrist cuffs, pocket flaps and near zippers

-button up as well as zip-up

-medium-to-light weight cotton and fully lined

-Perfect for WINDY and chilly fall weather, great for wearing cashmere underneath because of smooth inner lining, too light for snowy winter.

-outer measurements will be larger than the actual fit inside compare ted's measurements to the ones below

-Tagged size Medium

-length from low collar to botton = 29.5in

-pit-to-pit 19in

-shoulder 17in

-sleeve (measured with shoulder included) 31 inches

-sleeve (from shoulder seam) 25.5

I tried to sell this to Anz8oi and took some fit pics outdoors but it fit too tight on him and his measurements are:

(11:30:13 PM) ted: shoulder to shoulder 17"

(11:30:13 PM) ted: chest 38.75"

(11:32:36 PM) ted: 19" pit to pit

(11:21:50 PM) ted: 5'9'' 165

SOLD

IMG_3949.JPG

IMG_3950.JPG

IMG_3951.JPG

SOLD

SOOOOOOOOOOOOLD I got this straight from Japan and I don't believe this was sold in Amerika. Thanks to 2000db, I ship within united states only too... um what else... these following pictures look brown because the ligiht in my room is very yellow, the real color is light brown, grey in most outdoor light, because of the grey light parts in between tha black herringbone things ---> \\\\\//////

more pics of how the back tailoring is and how there's an elbow and shoulder patches very good tailoring.

side/sleeve/shoulder:

dsc7214gp0.th.jpg

back:

dsc7213wt8.th.jpg