Shades Of Greige

down4nyhc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Shades of Greige generally runs small. I wear a medium in their button downs and they fit very slim.

Do you have any measurements for the button down(s) you own? I'm interested in picking one of theirs up but would like to be sure on the sizing.

I just got 4 shirts & a wool jacket from Revolve. This stuff is pretty mediocre in terms of quality of materials & construction (glad I had the 30% coupon). The fit on the shirts are nice & slim, but the fabric is just slightly better than H&M. The wool jacket, however, is really bad and the fabric just feels plain cheap & stitching is terrible. Gonna return that right away.

There's no way in hell the pit to pit is 25" on a medium. That's some xxxl fubu shit. Saucemaster on the other SF has one and i think he bought a medium which is his normal size and it fits slim but not tight. Judging by his other stuff, i'd imagine the pit to pit is 20". Justinhustle (brigade guy) could probably give better info though.

I just got 4 shirts & a wool jacket from Revolve. This stuff is pretty mediocre in terms of quality of materials & construction (glad I had the 30% coupon). The fit on the shirts are nice & slim, but the fabric is just slightly better than H&M. The wool jacket, however, is really bad and the fabric just feels plain cheap & stitching is terrible. Gonna return that right away.

was not impressed with SoG at all..ordered that check flannel shirt...and the fit was slim in a good way, but the fit of the shoulders were definitely not on point - j.crew tailored fit shirts fit a lot better IMO. besides that, the quality of the materials, as aforementioned, is just average

Just order from Revolve. Free shipping & free return shipping. Shirts were slim, jacket was not slim.

which wool coat did you get? ive been thinking of getting one of their coats cause they seem good for the price. but the quality is no good you said? and i definitly dont want it to not fit...