2007 Holden Outerwear

Parker669

Holden's sick - I got the Highland jacket for shredding this season. Definitely the most fashion-forward outerwear brand in terms of fits. The first brand to really start making slim pants for riding.

The Highland jacket is very good looking, I'm eyeing it right now. I just need to get my funds in order first. Where do you ride?

I got the DL jacket from last season that I'm debating whether or not to keep.

I got a medium and it is far to long in my opinion (I'm 5' 9") but others say it looks good. I wish I could have tried it on to see if I needed to size down.

Fabric and detailing is real nice though.

yeah i have some crazy hempy material jacket but its not the most waterproof of jackets. i'd use it for light snow but nothing like deep powder.

the best part is their snowboard suit idea man. i love the wya the bottoms zip up to the jackets so nothing gets in the butt.

the best part is their snowboard suit idea man. i love the wya the bottoms zip up to the jackets so nothing gets in the butt.

What? I'd say that every brand in the industry does this. Not specific to Holden at all.

Anyway, I live in the City right now, so I ride So. VT a lot - Stratton, Snow, Stowe - and Mountain Creek, NJ for mid-week and night sessions. But at this point it's almost easier for me to fly to Denver than drive up there, so I probably ride Summit County - mostly Brek, Keystone and Vail - more than anywhere.

The Creek is blowing up this year, by the way, watch out. Biggest park in the east.

What? I'd say that every brand in the industry does this. Not specific to Holden at all.

Anyway, I live in the City right now, so I ride So. VT a lot - Stratton, Snow, Stowe - and Mountain Creek, NJ for mid-week and night sessions. But at this point it's almost easier for me to fly to Denver than drive up there, so I probably ride Summit County - mostly Brek, Keystone and Vail - more than anywhere.

The Creek is blowing up this year, by the way, watch out. Biggest park in the east.

creek is expanding the park this year?

creek is expanding the park this year?

The entire mountain is going to be a park.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Mountain Creek Announces Largest Terrain Park in the East

Vernon, NJ (August 16, 2007) - Mountain Creek has announced a major terrain park expansion, creating the largest park in the East. This new, all-mountain 60 acre terrain park will encompass both South and Bear Peaks, and result in five additional intermediate trails returning to the ‘backside’ of Vernon Peak where the award-winning terrain parks had formerly been located.

Mountain Creek South is scheduled to debut on Saturday, December 15, one week after opening day at Vernon Base on Saturday December 8th. Season Passes are on sale now. Visit www.mountaincreek.com <file://www.mountaincreek.com> for more information

really? i hadn't shopped for outerwear for a while now but i walked by the burton store and they certainly didnt have it.

what do you think of hte materials man? are they waterproof enough you think? i always get damp spots around the top of my trousers and aroudn the knee areas. it dosent seem as waterproof as typical snowboard jacket material.

there's a dealer locator on teh holden website.

Nice designs but sometimes impractical for actual snowboarding, i dont really like the tight bootcut, straight or baggy looks much better IMO, and western canadian rockies for the win:p

the tight and super fitted is not for snowboarding, i dunno how anyone can ride like that.

hahaha man i have owned many burton jackets, they definitly have it

it's called a snow skirt, literally every snowboard jacket has it

the holden jackets have a zip on the trousers that attach it directly to the jacket. the storm skirt is only a tighet elastic band that wraps around, and has some loose velcro bits that buckle onto the belt strap. its not as secure as the zip system.

i know volcom has it too, but with waterproof zips.

the tight and super fitted is not for snowboarding, i dunno how anyone can ride like that.

Whatever, everyone bitched and said the same thing about skateboarding. Now look where it's at. Snowboard style with tight pants can look dope, plenty of kids do it right.

Tight pants, wide stance. Right?

It is getting a little irritating and over the top, but still better than SLC gangster steeze.

JoinUs_6_L.jpg

Nima

l_fe6e19d6f75ea96d7e8c0876a5dceef7.jpg

Matty Ryan

And,

Lots of people in the new MD People flick. First trick...

9GR0xMoUAyM

Whatever, everyone bitched and said the same thing about skateboarding. Now look where it's at. Snowboard style with tight pants can look dope, plenty of kids do it right.

Tight pants, wide stance. Right?

It is getting a little irritating and over the top, but still better than SLC gangster steeze.

JoinUs_6_L.jpg

Nima

l_fe6e19d6f75ea96d7e8c0876a5dceef7.jpg

Matty Ryan

And,

Lots of people in the new MD People flick. First trick...

9GR0xMoUAyM

relax fam, i was pointing more towards the trendy ass cornballs with the mega tight denim and shit that roam bear mtn and mammoth.

i don't support that midwest wannabe hood T9 gangsta look. what a shitty brand.

relax fam, i was pointing more towards the trendy ass cornballs with the mega tight denim and shit that roam bear mtn and mammoth.

i don't support that midwest wannabe hood T9 gangsta look. what a shitty brand.

well both are better than you, so fuck off "fam"

what the fuck do you wear, quicksilver? go blow a skier

I agree with this.

I always see people riding in some tight jacket/pants and shit looks ridiculous. I always ride with most my shit baggy, my comfort zone is way up there.

leave the butthugger wear for the streets. keep it baggy for the powder. ride quicksilver or billabong. fuck!