supreme x bape?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

wierd how bape has evolved. did stuff with tokion, alife, and supreme back in the day.

anyone have more info on the supreme though? year?

14_1_b.JPG

I dunno supreme employees have never herbed me like that. If they ever have something I want they go get it. What your saying doesn't even make sense.

You hate the campers? Folks want the stuff, whats to hate? That they want it enough to line up for it? I dunno, all this shit sounds silly

Quote: every other store, they tell you they have more colors and sizes in the back. for supreme, you request a tee and they don't feel like walking 2 feet to give it to you.

maybe its you dude

i've been going there for years and have had never problem

Quote: every other store, they tell you they have more colors and sizes in the back. for supreme, you request a tee and they don't feel like walking 2 feet to give it to you.

lose the dungeons and dragons look and maybe you'll get some service. maybe you act like the way you act here and they hate your guts. i could easily see that.

I generally look down at minimum wage shoppkeepers.

I mean really do you give a shit if the guy at McDonalds forgets to put cheese on your Big n' tasty and than gives you attitude.

Supreme workers should form a union and get commission based salaries, than they'll lick some balls.

things is, none of these dudes are lowlifes man...they've either got highly credible history behind them or go on to start successful shops or clothing lines themselves. doesn't mean some people don't get straight up dissed for no reason in there, but it is what it is. and i don't think either of us know how much they make...