How much will fade marks fade?

notwerk

Picked up some Levi's Cap E Heshers for a decent price. I like the fit and finish a lot, but the inseam is too long (perhaps my legs are too short) and they have some subtle honeycombing on the back of the legs.

Naturally, that means once hemmed, the honeycombs will run halfway down my calves

Question: Being as these are fairly dark denim, will a good soak/wash fade the fake honeycombs enough to save me from looking stupid or should I return them?

Thanks all

Well, they're dark like Gap Morrisons are dark. Almost look unwashed. The marks are fairly light.

My question is do you guys think the denim, overall, will fade enough to make the marks less pronounced? I wouldn't mind if the honeycombs faded completely, that would be ideal. I don't really care for predistressing of any sort, but these are pretty subtle so I'm hoping they might fade with a soak or wash.

Any credible advice?

Well, they're dark like Gap Morrisons are dark. Almost look unwashed. The marks are fairly light.

My question is do you guys think the denim, overall, will fade enough to make the marks less pronounced? I wouldn't mind if the honeycombs faded completely, that would be ideal. I don't really care for predistressing of any sort, but these are pretty subtle so I'm hoping they might fade with a soak or wash.

Any credible advice?

If you like the jeans, just wear them. If you're concerned about the fading -or at least bit interested about it I'd suggest that you buy some raw jeans.

Any credible advice?

Just wear them and wash them regularly. The honeycombs will then blend into whatever fade marks you add to the jeans by wear. One soak or wash won't do too much - unless it's a stonewash ;)

I admire Levi's Capital E's.

Believe it or not, chances are ain't no one going to be looking at your creases anyway.

Just enjoy your jeans.

actually quite the opposite. i know many people who notice predistressed honeycombs, where at the calf area (or anywhere else besides directly behind the knee), would look really really ridiculously stupid.

all other pre made fades are quite alright, but pre made combs can go very very wrong. return em now.