backyard bangin like a benzie

hypnotic

I found this online about siwy, so started doing a search and found this site. My friend has them and says they are her new fave. I love love lovety the washes and the fit lifts my friends, normally flat bum!

I took this from a site:

We talked to our friends at Style.com, the online home of Vogue and W magazines, and they gave us the low-down on what clothing and accessories you'll be craving the most this fall. Here are their picks:

A pair of Siwy cropped jeans because they're designed to give curves to girls who don't have them and flatter those who do. Practically undiscovered, they are favorites of Naomi (as in Campbell).

siwy jeans, as mentioned before are good for that look, small waist , fuller hips. that is exactly like my friend's body that has them and keep hearing about that as being a feature. aka, no back gap.

anyway-i also thing ag is good for booties with small waist. I heard nomad tribe was decent, no clue cause I haven't seen in person...

what i know for sure is unflattering on the majority- seven=square ass, citizens=square ass, paige premium=flat and square ass, farmer-just all out square and squashed.

not the look i am going for! but i think most people try to hide their ass, which is sooo unflattering. they just end up buying what everyone else is buying, plus it's like they copy each others washes too.

bumba i dont know my best fitting jeans are pdc but i only do stretch denim

i need to be comfortable

the thing about stretch at least for me is that i sit all day i take public transpo to and from work and then sit at this desk for 9 hrs

so really i have to be comfy and not show my crack as well

i just find 100% doesnt move enough

jeanie i dont like the pockets i saw them last week at atrium but i will try them on i guess

i ended up getting some earnest sewns in case anyone cares they were stiffer but comfy i think imma keep them i just need to get them tailored

out to tax...

are you serious?

yea mine are old...so

mudd is awful

but the reason i liked pdc is because they are so soft

um jj i meant hemmed

these were mad long im onlyy 5'6" i need a good 2 inches cut off

i think barneys will do it for me i need to go back...um as far as actual tailoring im sure its possisble esp if the waist gaps but i figure for the price you spend you should just get the best fit possible

like i tried on some james and they mad my butt look and had this weird gap at the waist

out to tax...

yeah thats a good answer

I don't think we are quite on the same page. I'm basically trying to understand something I read in a blurb about the video chick Buffie the Body. She was talking about her butt, which is quite big, banging more like a mack truck to run with this threads terminology, saying she can't wear any jeans period without first taking them to a tailor to be made more ameanable to her backside. Maybe its stupid to wanna know, but a few girls I know would prolly be interested in knowing as to what they can do to have more "fashionable" jeans be more accessible to their body types.

Edited by jjs home on Aug 11, 2005 at 12:47 PM

gotcha

and she makes me jealous

but really not cause im sure in dresses its not cute only in thongs

anyway i have no idea what she means

i cant imagine them adding material to the seat of the pants so i assume she has to either buy mens jeans

and i know big girls that do this by big i mean husky not thick and get them tailored throughout

or she may just get bigger womens jeans and get the waist taken in

those are the only solutions i can think of

i mean the gap goes up to like size 16 but high end denim i think they stop at 32 so it sorta depends on what u are trying to get tailored

out to tax...