ILL Polo Shirt Help

jjs home

does anyone have any idea where I can get this polo shirt with the skulls on it in New York city? Preferrably in the largest sz possible? xxl or bigger really, but any nifo on the shirt and its availability are appreciated

http://search2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search?sb=desc,cat&desc=%a5%c9%a5%af%a5%ed&cat=2084030335&auccat=2084030335&acc=jp&apg=&f=0x52&s1=cbids&o1=d&alocale=0jp&mode=1

Edited by jjs home on Aug 1, 2005 at 07:06 PM

jj i suppose that would go well with your skull and bones chain, huh.

but good luck finding the shirt in the size you'd like, custom fit means an xxl is going to fit like an xl, that and finding a custom xxl is not an easy task usually.

as far as in new york, the skull and bones was ( i thought at least) done, it was part of the spring line as far as i can remember and included a belt, sandals, and i have seen a kids polo.

other than that i haven't seen a thing.

i stay up on polo so i usually am updated with things.

who makes the polo with one skull and crossbones over the breast pocket? remember hearing about a new brand in NYC before I left and have started seeing the shirt around LA, but can't figure out what brand it is. i don't think it is polo, but....anybody know?

• 4 weeks later...