How do you wash your jeans

donjuan

to all the dungaree dudes, I have a pair of apc that the waist stretched out like whoa. I cant really wear them because the waist is so big. I don't want to wash them and have them loose their shine, but I need them to shrink a bit. thank you.

Looky here, it's just the way the cookie tear. Prepare to get hurt and mangled like Kurt Angle, rookie year.

my apc english were big enough that i wasn't really wearing them either. I basically just said screw it, threw em into the washer inside out, washed 'em hot w/detergent and then proceeded to dry on high heat. boom, perfect fit!...they actually shrank a lot. even the length came up a bit, and the leg opening closed up enough so that they don't drag on the ground and i don't have to get them hemmed. they're still really really dark...way darker than shrink-to-fits after a first wash. the shine disappeared, but that was expected, and i'm gonna be skating and subsequently sweating in these things, so washing these is gonna be a regular thing. And the cut is sick for skating. Whenever i'm out and about I'm usually wearing raw denim, and for that I'm gonna stick to my 501's for now...