jesus christ this shit is gross

broneck

so i came over the crest of a hill yesterday and fucking nailed a dead skunk, its guts were all over the road and it made a really gross squelch as I ran over it. My car smells fucking horrid. I've taken it through the car wash like 4 times and scrubbed the interior with this industrial grade febreeze and washed my mats and the smell is hanging around like venerial warts. needless to say, I'm not pumped on driving it, and even worse I'm worried that should I happend to have a date coming up soon, the stink will transfer from the car to me and i'll smell like skunk juice.

it's worse than i could have ever imagined.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS SHIT

ps. i'm already aware of the similarity to the seinfeld episode

doesnt like tomato juice clean it

OH SHIT man why didn't i think of pouring tomato juice not only all over my car's exterior, but then DUMPING the shit all over my beige carpets? thank you so much for your input. go jam your fingers in a garbage disposal.

kill something and let it sit in your car for a few days. should counteract the smell.

oh wait.

usually when i hit a skunk, or any animal for that matter i just open the windows, let the car sit for a weekend, if it rains, then the car just smells wet, so its not so bad.

so i came over the crest of a hill yesterday and fucking nailed a dead skunk, its guts were all over the road and it made a really gross squelch as I ran over it. My car smells fucking horrid. I've taken it through the car wash like 4 times and scrubbed the interior with this industrial grade febreeze and washed my mats and the smell is hanging around like venerial warts. needless to say, I'm not pumped on driving it, and even worse I'm worried that should I happend to have a date coming up soon, the stink will transfer from the car to me and i'll smell like skunk juice.

kill yourself

heya stinky

Apparently there are products designed to remove skunk smell (i.e. http://www.healthypets.com/skunbythorco.html), so maybe you can find something like that in your area. Can call up vets, animal clinics, etc. and see what they've got. If worse comes to worse, you can park it on top of a fountain and dump some pine-sol in the water.

In Pulp Fiction, the John Travolta accidentally pulls the trigger on a guy in their getaway car because they went over a pump. Their predicament is driving the car with blood all over it so they call The Wolf (Harvey Keitel) to help restore their car to prestine condition which includes picking up pieces of skull and whiping blood.

Haven't hit an animal but I'm guessing the skunk juices flew up into your car? Never smelt a skunk before either I can't believe none of that smell covers work. Quickest remedy for someone squirted with skunk stink is a bath in tomato soup but that usually involves soaking in a tub of red. Needless to say that's not a good option for your car.

No " kid who details cars " will help you ever in life ..

BUT I detail for a major luxury car dealer and we use ionizer machines for smells such as yours .. dead body stenches in trunks and such , so find a detailing company who uses ionizers/de-ionizers .. your car will be out your hands almost all day and will cost you between $150 and $250'ish ..

just make sure they don't use the portable one - your whole car has to sit in the chamber

Watchman that ish won't work the smell is places he cannot get to for one and " skunk spray in dog's hairs " is dumb cause hairs have oils in them / on them that smells don't stay i too well anyways ..

Being in the biz I told him his only option .. If he was just spot treating yea other options ..