Uniqlo slim fit cords.

deedotceedot

There are 5 colors, I believe: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Blue and Olive. I got a pair in Blue and I like them so far. Fit pics a possibility in the future.

I think you are talking about the regular cords. I went today and only saw the slim in three colors; grey, black, and a beige/off-white.

They're pretty nice. Relatively slim but they are definitely roomier than the Uniqlo skinny jeans. They don't really "hug" the leg at all unless your thighs are huge. Straight leg no taper. I'd say rise is high since they sit on the waist instead of the hips. All sizes have the same inseam (seems like a 36"). No pics since I'm getting them hemmed and won't pick up until later this week.

Weird thing is these don't have that ribbed texture that cords typically have. It's smooth and actually looks a little shiney in the light....kinda velveteen.

I stand corrected, sushijerk. I assumed they were the slim fit because they are noticeably slimmer than last season's offering. I didn't check the tags for "slim fit".

I'd post pics sooner but I trash my brothers camera around Christmas and haven't gotten around to replacing it :P

there's two different cords at uniqlo right now - the 5 pocket / jeans style and the dressier version with slit pockets. i'm sure the 5 pocket ones are cool and all but i bought a pair of the other ones, total steal at $40 - comparable to the jil and miu miu pairs i have in terms of fit. slim without being obnoxious. the current 5 pocket ones seem to be a bias cut cord or something weird, they come across as straight up velvet more than anything else.

i'm really cheesed off that their solid block flannels sold out so quickly but that's a different story for a different time i guess

• 2 weeks later...

These aren't really that slim. Perhaps I was expecting a Dior type cord. However, they're a nice compromise. I picked up a pair of the grey's, which are a bit lighter than I would prefer, and almost require a white shoe to accompany.

The SoHo store didn't have black ones in under 34, otherwise i'd have picked up a pair of those.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=-1&id=13380761&parentid=M_APP_PANTS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=4&navAction=poppush&color=

I have a pair of these, which are pretty nice quality & fit for $49. Bought them before Uniqlo started making their cords. I don't live near a Uniqlo, so I can't try them on to compare the fit/quality.

These aren't really that slim. Perhaps I was expecting a Dior type cord. However, they're a nice compromise. I picked up a pair of the grey's, which are a bit lighter than I would prefer, and almost require a white shoe to accompany.

The SoHo store didn't have black ones in under 34, otherwise i'd have picked up a pair of those.

they had a light grey and a very dark charcoal grey last time i stopped by.

i picked up the charcoal.

• 4 weeks later...