What are the cheapest dry jeans on the market?

dragonness

I just bought some of the new Morrison fit at Gap. They are Raw/Dry and i actually like the fit. They are called a "slim straight" fit. If you buy them in store, they are hanging from hangers, not folded like the rest of the jeans. They were 39.95 before tax, just got em yesterday.

There is a sticker on it saying the indigo will bleed onto white fabrics etc. On the inside of the jeans, attatched to the left front pocket, there is a tag that says Fall 2007, the style # is 504942-00-1, call ahead because I was at my local Gap a week ago and they didn't have them, the Gap I bought these at was at a Major Mall half an hour away...

They run HUGE, so if you're buying online size down like 2 sizes. I bought a 34 and they measure just under 18 inches across (should have gone down, they were out of 32 and 33 at my store).

To clarify, if you look at my questions, I have just discovered dry denim, and am exploring the extremes here - my other post is about perfection, so this one is about crappiness. I figure I can understand the topic better if I can grasp what those two concepts represent.

years ago i thought this would be a good idea, so i got some 7 dollar rustlers at walmart, fuck they sucked, they were raw when i got them and stiff as hell, reletively speaking samurais were still way stiffer. anyway they fit weird, and the color was not good so i would say stay away from the cheapest pair.

i have a pair of sliqs. really dark but they didn't have that raw sheen to it. i guess they were rinsed onced. anyways for 20 bucks not bad. i shouldve sized down though because they're not as slim as i thought they were. and the fades are almost nonexistant (and i mustve worn them 120+ times, no washing). but for 20 bucks not bad. also they have the "drain" which is slimmer, also 20 buck, but i can't find a raw pair, let alone one in a 28. they have overdyed black though at all the h&ms i've been to.

You know what, gimmegimme is right, this is a pretty dumb question (he could've been nicer about it I suppose, but that's fine). Of course I know what cheap jeans look like and I don't see how cheap jeans that started dry could look any better than cheap jeans that started washed.