Free on Craigslist

PaperSt.

Post the strangest stuff you can find on the free section(under for sale) of Craigslist

Go...

Plastic box of VHS tapes of NSYNC TV appearances

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2007-09-20, 6:47PM PDT

There's no shame in my game, but I can't bring these things on another move with me. Email me and they're yours! (You can also tape over all of them with ease, if you want some free tapes.) The box has a snap-on lid and a handle.

01020101031001041120070920c31fa88e858fe8f8e000ce57.jpg

People are fucking creepy:

Date: 2007-09-21, 8:47AM CDT

I have several cases(30/carton) of Hostess dingdongs, twinkies and ho-ho's. These are a little old possibly 6-7 years on garage shelf in the box. Boxes decorated with delightful characters of Hostess treats. These would be great for anyone who loves snacks and Hostess products. I have decided not to use them and will give away to first person to pick them up. I also have Nancy Drew books too.

People are fucking creepy:

Date: 2007-09-21, 8:47AM CDT

I have several cases(30/carton) of Hostess dingdongs, twinkies and ho-ho's. These are a little old possibly 6-7 years on garage shelf in the box. Boxes decorated with delightful characters of Hostess treats. These would be great for anyone who loves snacks and Hostess products. I have decided not to use them and will give away to first person to pick them up. I also have Nancy Drew books too.

whr 2 cop NNCYDRWxTWNKY?!?!

bookfood s/s 08????

There was an ad on the Kitchener-Waterloo craigslist that I can't find and it was a 45 or 50 year old woman who just went through a divorce. The strange part was that she wanted a bunch of men to come to a hotel room and have a filmed bukkake party to celebrate her divorce.

Needless to say, I rocked that party.

A lot of free upright pianos.

yeah ive always noticed that. i got mine at a tag sale for $40. but its like a nice Baldwin "juke" upright from the late 40's. pretty flat, since i haven't had it tuned since i got it 12 years ago, but i always found it funny people just give away piano's. you'd think they'd wanna make some money off something that destroys floors and look good in corners.

EDIT: my find:

Free persian kitten to a good home

I have an 11 week old pure breed persian kitten that I am looking for a good home for. I got her from a breeder who was going to euthanize her because she has the herpes virus in one of her eyes. Just like the human herpes virus, its not cureable but TOTALLY treatable IF she ever has another outbreak. (an outbreak consists of swollen goopy eye which needs to be cleaned and treated with antibiotic drops) I have had her since she was 5 weeks old, treated her eye with inexpensive eye drops for 2 weeks and it is now 100% fine. She is a gorgeous grey tabby with some orange markings. Although she is loving and playful I do feel she can be a little too aggressive for a small child. I have an 8 month old son and a 4 year old daughter. She does just fine with my daughter but can play a little too rough for my son at times. I have more pics if you are interested. I am moving in a few weeks and can't take her with me to my new apartment. She has received her first set of shots and has been dewormed.010103010204010412200709224944da51fd0832e7db008b5d.jpg

I remember finding one for some dude giving away Free Ice to buringmen and ladies hahah. He said he didn't use it all because the eclipse was "smack dab abe lincoln" or some shit. Ill try to find it
SMACK DAB ABE LINKON

12GALAXIE

RICH FAMILIEZ

MACK ABE DAB

A B E AB C M A K C

ADD 2GETHER 9 + 11 = 20 20/5 = 4 4 SCORE YRZ AGO