Common Projects Now At Cmonwealth...

joey_formal

Common projects are featured regularly on sites like highsnobiety and hypebeast. Its not really that surprising that a street wear oriented store has begun carrying the brand. The typical muted cp wouldn't sell in a store like cmonwealth however the metallics and patent leathers might do very well.

i haven't been to the commonwealth in va, but i can't see anyone that shops or works in the one in dc wearing them. i don't think they did that great with their umbro kim jones either. too plain for them. then again, i could be wrong.

Those prices are serious rape, especially considering activeendeavors has 25% off coupons and with those CPs come out around $210 with free shipping.

(Ordered two weeks ago on wednesday or thursday, received them the next monday... so like 3 business days. $30 charged by customs, but other than that everything perfect and very cheap.)

a nice shoe is a nice shoe. Plain and simple, I think you guys think that the only consumer for CP is superfuture.

Joey, don't you find it kind of odd how deepsleep sells johnny cupcakes sitting next to Wrath Arcane and MHI??? Now that is odd to me!!!! Cmonwealth has a very strong brandlist and I think they are trying to gain appeal accross the board. Same goes with Arrive in Miami, they sell CP next to 10 deep, Crooks, BBC but they also sell Mcqueen, Stell Mcartney etc.

a nice shoe is a nice shoe. Plain and simple, I think you guys think that the only consumer for CP is superfuture.

Joey, don't you find it kind of odd how deepsleep sells johnny cupcakes sitting next to Wrath Arcane and MHI??? Now that is odd to me!!!! Cmonwealth has a very strong brandlist and I think they are trying to gain appeal accross the board. Same goes with Arrive in Miami, they sell CP next to 10 deep, Crooks, BBC but they also sell Mcqueen, Stell Mcartney etc.

fair enough but i think as immature a line as johnny cupcakes goes, 10 deep, bbc and crooks are just complete garbage you know what i mean.

Arghhhh, I just got some Black suede midtops in and they fit way too big. I got a size 42(US 8.5) but they fit like a 9.5....I'm going to exchange them though, so it's all good. Beautiful shoes by the way. The soles are VERY tough. They'll surely last for years..

Yes, Common Projects run big & slim. I normally wear a sz 9.5 - 10 (Nike/Nike SB) & a size 42 in CP - the fit is perfect, not even snug.

Commonwealth's pricing is odd - even at South Willard, the mid tops are $268. And as someone else mentioned, Active Endeavors sells its mid top at $275. What are they thinking by assessing that kind of premium for a product that seems so antihype?

I've been wearing my black mid tops hard for a month now & they look great. Contrary to how others kidglove theirs, I've seen how wear looks great on these.

And as far as pricing goes - considering what others pay for Diors/MM/YSL/et al sneakers, Common Projects are definitely reasonable considering the quality. I love Visvim but I find the current pricing crazy, especially when I believe that Common Projects are as good (and actually better) with respect to quality + construction.

After that, it's all personal preference.

Those prices are serious rape, especially considering activeendeavors has 25% off coupons and with those CPs come out around $210 with free shipping.

(Ordered two weeks ago on wednesday or thursday, received them the next monday... so like 3 business days. $30 charged by customs, but other than that everything perfect and very cheap.)

What is the AE 25% off coupon? Thanks:)

• 2 weeks later...

gah! those grey achilles midtops look white on my computer. luckily i went to the store and checked them out before i bought em online.

with that being said, do the achilles mids come in all white?

gah! those grey achilles midtops look white on my computer. luckily i went to the store and checked them out before i bought em online.

with that being said, do the achilles mids come in all white?

i've always wondered this myself, but i don't think they do because i've never seen them or even pics of them. it's fucked up, i hate the white w/grey suede.