10 MOST PLAYED, PLAYA!!!

JUPAFETT

THIS IS GONNA HURT...

NIKE SB - GET A GIRL AND STOP STANDING IN LINE.

ZOO YORK TRUCKERS - "I THROW CRAZE" NO YOU DO NOT.

B-BOY NAMEPLATE BUCKLES - TUCK YOUR SHIRT KID, NO ONE CARES.

SWEAT WRISTBANDS - RAQUETBALL ANYONE?

SUPREME CAPS - VON DUTCH RELOADED.

CUSTOMIZED KICKS - NO COMMENT

BAPESTAS - SLOW DOWN AND JUST PAY YOUR RENT, OK?

EVISU - LOOK AT MY ASS! LOOK AT MY ASS!!!!

NIKE RIFT'S FOR MEN - ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?

PIERCINGS - FOR GOD SAKES IF YOU GONNA SIT AT THE DINNER TABLE TAKE THAT CRAP OUT OF YOUR FACE.

SHIT IS WACK

• 4 weeks later...

Most of that is true, but you are hating on alot of people. Like the piercings, there aint nothing wrong with that. Unless of course you are at the table of ignorance at the house of jupafett. Everything else is about right but not the piercings. I dont got any but im sticking up for some family and friends.

Serious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1) new "street/urban/art" magazines poppin' up every month. all featuring shepard fairey and/or kaws and/or black eyed peas, etc.

2) skateboarding shoes that you don't skateboard in

3) splattered paint

4) livestrong? (i know. its for charity. but...)

5) thinking BAPE is a new shoe brand

6) actually, BAPE. period.

7) hating on bread.

8) collaborating

9) AMERICAN APPAREL (or anything that looks/feels/fits like it!). PLEASE STOP.

10) XXXXXXXXXXXL white t-shirts.

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All Von Dutch products

Boxer shoes by puma etc...

Fat chicks with thick make-up and 10 sizes tooo slim clothes thinking they're the shit, but the only shit they're's is the one that fell through the crack of her pants.

An ugly tattoo, selfmade or by a poliofreak

Colored sunglasses , yellow ,blue , ... RED !!!

Overexcessive prices of nice clothes in Europe

Peugoet 205 tunning cars, are a bit like Ali G's yellowcar in "Ali G in da house"

Short died hair in spikes with a golden(or fake) neckless and a soccer team jersey

Makina Music : HATEx10^10000...

Fake cratediggas who got most of their lp's on the net and say : " I'm a cratedigger..." Shut up !

Why you laugh ?

She dead

For once a thread topic on superlists actually worth talking about...

For me I have major pyschotic hatreds...fuck pet peeves. This is long...read only if you want. (duh!)

-I think what Jupafett meant was guys or girls with overly excessive piercings popping up everywhere all over their face and body. The kinda guy who would pierce any and every part of their body just coz it doesn't kill em.

-As for Supreme shirts if you buy if off their store it's typical t-shirt prices, it's the damn foos that buy it off resellers of the net or in HK shops etc that sell it for "I-think-you're-a-moron-for-paying-this-price-and-thanks-for-giving-me-more-money-than-I-deserve-to-buy-more-of-this "limited"-shit-from-the-States-and-Japan-so-I-can-provide-you-with-new-"limited"-goods-again-at-similar-prices-you-dumb-ass-no-good-twat."

-As for BAPE, I'm proud to say I'm one of the people who has never owned anything from BAPE or for that matter anything ever created by Nigo. Never liked em and never will. Not even 5 years later when everyone forgot about em.

-A lot of the things mentioned by some of you guys as well...haha Ali G's car! LOL!

-People with barbed wire tatoos on their biceps...These are the same people that cut off the sleeves of their t-shirts. Oh, look! Bruno is so tough! He has a PICTURE...a PAINTING, of a barbwire on his bicep! Listen, you stinking piece of shit, come show me your swell arms in a sleeveless top next time with the real thing on! I squeeze em on real tight for you!

-This will apply to where I'm living in now...USA. People who say:" that makes sense " whenever you point out something to them that they weren't mildly intelligent enough to realise in the first place or were too blind to notice. I just hate the sound of that phrase...That makes sense! And they always say it in a really annoying tone that sorta communicates:" Hey, I'm so smart to be able to tell that you made an interesting point! " or " hey I see that! I'm so smart! " Well, shut up you cunt. There are a lot of things that you hear people say everyday that makes sense and you don't point that out all the time do you? So why don't you just shut up? You don't have to tell me you get it, you were so stupid in the first place I wouldn't give a shit if you understand or not anyway. GRR......I'm crazy I think.

This will piss a lot of Americans off...David Letterman. The symbol of American ignorance. And for the record, I don't think he's funny at all and he laughs at his own jokes too much. Most people hate Jay and love Dave. I say fuck Dave. I don't care much for Jay but I'm glad he got the job for the tonight show years ago and it wasn't sourgrape Dave. All the stuff Dave does on his show was never cute nor entertaining the first time.

Guys with tee-shirts that say "hustler" on the front or wherever for that matter. Only poseurs wear shit like that.

American tourists who so happen either used to work as a fire fighter for the FDNY or used to work there(or maybe someone just gave them the t-shirt!) who when travelling overseas put on the damn t-shirt with the print FDNY-brigade 77 whatever I dun remember exactly how it's like everywhere they go especially after 9/11 thinking they're gonna get laid. Yeah, if you really were one of the heroes you wouldn't beg for attention everywhere you go. So take that t-shirt off and leave it at home and only wear it when you're working on duty or training or whatever. You prolly weren't serving when that tragedy happened so quit pretending! Maybe you just joined! Or for that matter give it back to the friend who gave it to you! It fell into wrong hands! Nobody cares.

Ok, my lists will never end so I won't bother...but here's one thing that'll always be on my list that'll just seem weird to be on this site's board coz...it's sweatshops. Yes, the fashion industry's secret. Almost every major and non major apparel and sport shoes/sneaker manufacturer utilises sweatshops in third world country's where it's typical for the workers to earn US0

For once a thread topic on superlists actually worth talking about...

For me I have major pyschotic hatreds...fuck pet peeves. This is long...read only if you want. (duh!)

-I think what Jupafett meant was guys or girls with overly excessive piercings popping up everywhere all over their face and body. The kinda guy who would pierce any and every part of their body just coz it doesn't kill em.

-As for Supreme shirts if you buy if off their store it's typical t-shirt prices, it's the damn foos that buy it off resellers of the net or in HK shops etc that sell it for "I-think-you're-a-moron-for-paying-this-price-and-thanks-for-giving-me-more-money-than-I-deserve-to-buy-more-of-this "limited"-shit-from-the-States-and-Japan-so-I-can-provide-you-with-new-"limited"-goods-again-at-similar-prices-you-dumb-ass-no-good-twat."

-As for BAPE, I'm proud to say I'm one of the people who has never owned anything from BAPE or for that matter anything ever created by Nigo. Never liked em and never will. Not even 5 years later when everyone forgot about em.

-A lot of the things mentioned by some of you guys as well...haha Ali G's car! LOL!

-People with barbed wire tatoos on their biceps...These are the same people that cut off the sleeves of their t-shirts. Oh, look! Bruno is so tough! He has a PICTURE...a PAINTING, of a barbwire on his bicep! Listen, you stinking piece of shit, come show me your swell arms in a sleeveless top next time with the real thing on! I squeeze em on real tight for you!

-This will apply to where I'm living in now...USA. People who say:" that makes sense " whenever you point out something to them that they weren't mildly intelligent enough to realise in the first place or were too blind to notice. I just hate the sound of that phrase...That makes sense! And they always say it in a really annoying tone that sorta communicates:" Hey, I'm so smart to be able to tell that you made an interesting point! " or " hey I see that! I'm so smart! " Well, shut up you cunt. There are a lot of things that you hear people say everyday that makes sense and you don't point that out all the time do you? So why don't you just shut up? You don't have to tell me you get it, you were so stupid in the first place I wouldn't give a shit if you understand or not anyway. GRR......I'm crazy I think.

This will piss a lot of Americans off...David Letterman. The symbol of American ignorance. And for the record, I don't think he's funny at all and he laughs at his own jokes too much. Most people hate Jay and love Dave. I say fuck Dave. I don't care much for Jay but I'm glad he got the job for the tonight show years ago and it wasn't sourgrape Dave. All the stuff Dave does on his show was never cute nor entertaining the first time.

Guys with tee-shirts that say "hustler" on the front or wherever for that matter. Only poseurs wear shit like that.

American tourists who so happen either used to work as a fire fighter for the FDNY or used to work there(or maybe someone just gave them the t-shirt!) who when travelling overseas put on the damn t-shirt with the print FDNY-brigade 77 whatever I dun remember exactly how it's like everywhere they go especially after 9/11 thinking they're gonna get laid. Yeah, if you really were one of the heroes you wouldn't beg for attention everywhere you go. So take that t-shirt off and leave it at home and only wear it when you're working on duty or training or whatever. You prolly weren't serving when that tragedy happened so quit pretending! Maybe you just joined! Or for that matter give it back to the friend who gave it to you! It fell into wrong hands! Nobody cares.

Ok, my lists will never end so I won't bother...but here's one thing that'll always be on my list that'll just seem weird to be on this site's board coz...it's sweatshops. Yes, the fashion industry's secret. Almost every major and non major apparel and sport shoes/sneaker manufacturer utilises sweatshops in third world country's where it's typical for the workers to earn US0

before anyone flames me...yes I know I went off topic by talking about things not related to the topic which was more suited to a topic called things you hate, as in anything. I got carried away...my apologies. Coz these things all come into the same frame of mind for me...things I hate I do not categorize. I put them in the same group. I kill em all at the same time.

before anyone flames me...yes I know I went off topic by talking about things not related to the topic which was more suited to a topic called things you hate, as in anything. I got carried away...my apologies. Coz these things all come into the same frame of mind for me...things I hate I do not categorize. I put them in the same group. I kill em all at the same time.

well thank you and go fuck yourself titus.

I hate everything and everyone.

1. Maternity Tees (the "thugged out" long white tee originally made to accomodate the enlarged stomach of pregnant women that rappers wear) worn with jeans sagging so low you look like a cripple with reverse polio- super long torso and little midget legs.

2. Wearing your trucker hat with your wrist band with your aviators with your trashy moustache with your mullet. Get out of here, you're from Beverly Hills and you look like a "cool" extra in a Blink 182 video.

3. Huge baggy clothes- some of these kids look like they put on their 500 pound dad's clothing. Baggy streetwear's beginning came from concealing weapons- so unless you have 20 guns in your waste what the fuck are you doing?!!

4. Underground rappers still trying to make beats that sound like Premier. Get out of your 1994 time warp.

5. White underground hiphopers who complain about mainstream rap and say they rep "true hiphop." Cultures evolve, whether you like the way it happened or not. Get over it, it was never yours in the first place. The new four elements of hip hop are: Cars, money, hoes, and drugs. Sorry, but thats how it is. Do your thing, but stop hating on the mainstream and don't think you know what's real cause you are a white guy from the burbs.

6. Nu-metal. Any band that plays metal but the singer raps and there is a drum n bass DJ in the band is retarded.

7. Popped collars. **Now for gays and frat boys only**

8. Cocaine. Yeah, I used to think it was "fun" and "cool" too. But your conversations are excruciatingly boring, your jaw does this weird thing, you are not Scarface, and you can't afford shit anymore... Why did you spend all that time getting drunk just to blow lines and be sober again? Plus its hard to get hard.

9. Sorry to say it, but it has to happen- Dunks.

10. T-shirts with skulls on them except for the Irak one I have its the only one allowed.

Shwew that felt GOOD!!

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting. - Lil Weezy

Dunks, shit Nike in general?

Non military/military jackets; gap camo?

Anything Futura related, unless you're 14.

Hyper damaged denim-Prps, Paper etc...Shit falls apart that much faster.

Sneaker collecting T shirt graphics-"I am a tool"

Conversations between men about cojp/hyperstrike blah,blah....They're shoes and I'm not a member of the cast of Sex in the City

Toys unless you are a child

I wanna see what some of you look like.

I live in Ohio, and nobody has even heard of BAPE in Cincinnati, so my world is probably a lot different than most of you's.

anyway my top 10 PLAYED (Ohio and Otherwise)

underground hip hop. period.

the scene. "seen"

the word "hipster". it's officially over.

chicks in k-swiss. huh?

Shady and Vokal Clothing. serious. dead ass, people wear this stuff.

Cocaine.

Crack Cocaine.

anything white tee related.most especially the damn song.

Dunks, yes. though the craze never made it to the Nati really.

Terms and categories for everything.

and on that note. why can't motherfuckers just live. do you. nawmean. I'm still rocking my Nikes unapologetically. everybody likes what they like. and I think that's what's important. cuz in five years when all this shit is back "in" you'll be right back on my dick. unless I'm rocking some Skecher's then you can clown.

Yeah Pase u are speaking truth but hey, hating is fun. And I'm still rocking Nikes, just avoiding Dunks. And some shit just reflects straight bad taste or an aesthetic disability and cannot be tolerated u know?

K-Swiss tho, whoaaaaaaaaa!

I always judge a party by the number of K-Swiss's in the house.

If there's 1 pair, it's sketchy, watch out.

2- It's wack.

3- You better leave. Quick.

My only concession is I love the white tee song....

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting. - Lil Weezy

flipped-up collars on polo shirts

rapper-artist collabo: those "ice cream" sneakers make me think "what the?" the design sucks.

and i guess its cool that a street artist like shepherd fairey was able to go commercial and expand. . .but his stuff is gettin a little tired

"my attention spans galaxies. . ." saul williams

Okay, so you may or may not feel this since i'm from vancouver, which may possess some of natures greatest beauties but aside from that it's a bit of a cultural wasteland <multi-cultural to the extent that there's a bit of everything, but nothing from those cultures seems to match or mesh yet(we don't have enough of our own history)>

Yeah, this is more than twenty but I could go on for days and that's discluding the aforementioned shit in the posts prior to this.

1:bleached hair

2:girls w/ butterflies tattied on the small of their backs

3:louis vuitton and louis vuitton knock offs

3.5:any hi-fashion knock-offs for that matter

4:skate shoes

5:lululemon

6:tna

7:lloyd banks

8:nike af 1s

9:gore tex

10:polar fleece

11:Musician/Designers

12:skechers

13:80's revamp, revival, and ressurgance; retarded

14:blatant logos on anything

15:and of course anything that embodies the cultivated dirtbag look

16:don't forget toques unless their cowichan

17:people that think coke's hip again; again this is not the 1980's

18:American Eagle

19:Sarah Jessica Parker (sorry but Manolo Blahnik product placement does not make you a worthy fashion icon)

20:Spy Eyewear

21:Celebrity fragrances from people "who like to think that their shit don't stink" that's eau de toilette literally

22:People that think wearing a celebs personal label make them look A-list. J-Lo would be embaressed to be seen in J-Lo aside from in her own advertisements.

23:OCC -tshirts

24:Sub-genres of sub-genres for indie/underground music

I think that's enough for now

ISM