iPod or PSP for college student?

apocalypse later

I've got $260 in a Best Buy credit, and it's expiring in a week.

The new iPods just came out, and an 80 GB would be an upgrade from my 2 GB Nano. I have to say though, while I use my Nano a lot, I feel like it might be enough. I have to take music on and off of it, but that doesn't really bother me. It would be nice to be able to watch movies though.

A PSP would be awesome for movies, piracy, games, music, etc. I hear they're a bitch to mess with the firmware and stuff though. It'd be cheaper though.

Other than that, I'm set with:

Laptop

Headphones

Digicam

Xbox 360

Wii

DS

Cellphone

DVDs (got netflix)

CDs (downlooadd)

I can't think of much else. Gotta use this credit though.

Honestly, go and buy a printer or something. When the hell are you going to have enough time to study and drink if you're playing on your Wii/DS/X360/Digicam/Computer + PSP/Ipod? You already have a goddamned ipod mang.

Feel free to send the credit to me. Thanks.

Honestly, go and buy a printer or something. When the hell are you going to have enough time to study and drink if you're playing on your Wii/DS/X360/Digicam/Computer + PSP/Ipod? You already have a goddamned ipod mang.

Feel free to send the credit to me. Thanks.

Nah, we have a thing called Printwise around here and we can print off shit at the library. Printers are just a hassle around here for all the ink and stuff.

I don't have enough time to play Wii/DS/360 or computer games, actually. They're basically collecting dust in my room, haha. I use my digicam a lot at parties and my iPod when I'm not walking with someone around campus.

I do have little 15-45 minute breaks between class that I could use a bigger iPod for or maybe a PSP. I don't know.

I have a psp, and I am pretty satisfied with it. I'm not a big video game guy anymore, and there's a small handful of quality games which are enough to keep me satiated. I have a 2gb memory card and just download movies and stick em on there. Its great to watch them in bed when I come home drunk and don't want to pass out yet, or on the bus/train/car. If you get a zune, you can watch movies and play music, too. I have a friend who has one and he is really happy with it.