WTB: Rick Owens S/S 06 Combat Boots.

chris

a thousand dollars for a pair of boots.....

And there are people on this earth who dont even have clean drinking water

I too have always secretly suspected that the world's sanitation problems were intrinsically related to Chris' spending habits, but sadly none of the government and international institutions that conduct immense amounts of research into solving this problem have come to a similar realization. Perhaps if you, Haz, alert someone in the right place, they will be able to solve any number of public health issues that have been plaguing the world for centuries. What a highly original and accurate observation! If only we were all endowed with your perception, for then the world would be a perfect place, where everyone had everything they needed, and suffering didn't exist.

fuck off, you clit.

bump!

I too have always secretly suspected that the world's sanitation problems were intrinsically related to Chris' spending habits, but sadly none of the government and international institutions that conduct immense amounts of research into solving this problem have come to a similar realization. Perhaps if you, Haz, alert someone in the right place, they will be able to solve any number of public health issues that have been plaguing the world for centuries. What a highly original and accurate observation! If only we were all endowed with your perception, for then the world would be a perfect place, where everyone had everything they needed, and suffering didn't exist.
yeah tell those poor people to stop being lazy and get a fuckin job! sell drugs, prostitution whatever works for them!

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE.

FIRST-WORLD PROBLEMS MOTHERFUCKER.

I love this forum...

wouldn't spending $$ on boots benefit the economy, which would in turn create jobs, which would increase tax dollars, which would then add to the country's budget, which would mean that the usa would actually have more money to help support third world countries, which would eventually help get clean water to the motherfuckers who are drinking the filthy water that you are so concerned about?

maybe you should go buy some boots too if you really want to help out so much...

• 1 month later...
they were 1100 before tax in barneys. seen'em around 3-4 weeks ago

That sounds about right... seeing as how the euro is taking a crap on the dollar right now. The SS07 combat boots are reverse calf leather I believe and are 780euros at the shop. I asked the SA there and she said ppl have been looking for the SS06 ones, but none to be found atm.

• 4 weeks later...