FS: aunt.

red

she only takes up room here.

doesnt cook.

religious.

knows how to use computer.

[PRICE DROP]$90 4 goats and a newborn calf[PRICE DROP]. if she doesnt agree to get in the box though, shipping is your problem.

aged for 30 something years. VNDS.

and i will not provide pictures, nor will i rate how hot she is. its like one of those surprise bags they sell in japan during holidays. measurements available upon request.

comes with over 1000 articles of clothing. all of which were purchased for less than 75% of original price. does not like dogs.

will consider trade for one of those cloak fishnet sweaters that are floating around everywhere.

Measurements please? If it's what I'm looking for, paypal ready.

Ever been used? "Tags" still intact?

36b. dont know where her panties are.

im assuming her tags are still intact, but cant guarantee. again, shes religious.

Will she come in a Balikbayan box?

sure, once i learn to use this tranquilizer gun.

of course, i can just tell her theres a 90% off sale at your house, and she could just walk there.

36b. dont know where her panties are.

im assuming her tags are still intact, but cant guarantee. again, shes religious.

Waist measurements? True to size? Or fits big/small? Inseam?

If she fits in a box, will tracking be provided? Declared gift value of $5? Those god damn Canadian customs get me all the time.

Any creasing (wrinkling)?

a little, but no immediate signs of wear.

Waist measurements? True to size? Or fits big/small? Inseam?

If she fits in a box, will tracking be provided? Declared gift value of $5? Those god damn Canadian customs get me all the time.

shes more of a 1980 repro fit, and tends to run slightly large if anything. inseam is ummmm........ ill guess 22"? shes like 5' 4.

tracking will be provided.

I agree, but saying "she only takes up room here" is not definitive as the only reason for selling.

another reason is because she never scratches my feet when i tell her too.

my loss is your gain.

and i never got that hyena i wanted. so i guess ill entertain trades for one. incredible hulk color way prefered.

another reason is because she never scratches my feet when i tell her too.

my loss is your gain.

and i never got that hyena i wanted. so i guess ill entertain trades for one. incredible hulk color way prefered.

that cway is a fake sun...genetically engineer in chine.

can hook u up wit official afrika shit. u kno they reel cuz they shit b wite sun!!!

that cway is a fake sun...genetically engineer in chine.

can hook u up wit official afrika shit. u kno they reel cuz they shit b wite sun!!!

ill think about it.

if i were to paint this african hyena, how long would the paint remain on the fur?

does she eat curry?

if its on sale.

Non smoking household?

indeed.

Any stains on her?

she just took a shower. ill tell her to take one tomorrow too if its to your liking.

wow, this is the most active FS thread in the Supermarket ever :rolleyes:
posting in epic thread
Tits Or Gtfo

DONT SHIT UP MY THREAD.