2008 Puma (need model name)

The45thLaw

thx. idiot.

Good. One.

But seriously, did it never occur to you in the time it took you to think of your username, sign up for this site, get the confirmation email, and make this ridiculous post that you might want to check PUMA.COM?

It took me approximately 4 seconds to go to men's shoes section and see those on the front page. I think it's pretty safe to say there's only one idiot here.

In spite of that I still appreciate this thread because I hadn't seen those before and now that I have, I think they're positively rad.

yeah.

and

i need some mcqueen pumas soon.

i wonder which airport the OP was at.

i rarely see anyone steezy at air ports

even at narita, there are a shit load of people with terrible outfits

i wonder which airport the OP was at.

i rarely see anyone steezy at air ports

even at narita, there are a shit load of people with terrible outfits

When I was in the Schiphol Airport, leaving the Netherlands last summer I saw a steezy dude.

He had long hair and was wearing a Fucking Awesome hoodie, selvedge Levi's, and black Vans Skate Highs.

With coupon code BTS77 they're only $40. Ordered a pair last night, can't wait.

Wow, that is a steal.........

Unfortunately, I am pretty certain that with these (as with most pairs of 'slimmer' Chuck-like sneakers), if you wear anything over size 9 they will look like you're wearing flippers.

Be sure to post pics; as much as the OP was unresourceful, I do have to say that for $40, these aren't a bad pair of shoes.

Dang I'm really liking some of those mcqueen models, and the ones the op posted. $50 is a steal too.
Wow, that is a steal.........

Unfortunately, I am pretty certain that with these (as with most pairs of 'slimmer' Chuck-like sneakers), if you wear anything over size 9 they will look like you're wearing flippers.

Be sure to post pics; as much as the OP was unresourceful, I do have to say that for $40, these aren't a bad pair of shoes.

I'm a 13 so you'll see what big ones look like soon enough. Speed Cats don't look too skinny on my feet so I'm hoping for the same from these.