Hecklewood fall/winter 07

M.O.A

i feel you, but thats us.

Poly, your loop is on the way, i just finished hammering all the rivets in today....:(

oh and the fit is pretty nice...everything is far more sufu than street in terms of fit...if that makes sense

they beat me to it, but yes, congrats on having the requisite cute azn chick on staff

i think i like it; a legit streetwear vibe without douchebag overtones, which most people seem to find hard to pull off these days

dunno about you matching mocs to jacket, though

and are you wearing your rrls?

thanks for the kind words everyone. Everyone has been doing a ton of work to get this stuff together...still lots to do!

the field jacket is gonna retail for 170, pendelton hoodie is 130, denim jacket is 160

and Drofhiphopology, yes that is sam...lol

seriously this is really well done, hats off. im going to get that jacket forsure.

as for the azn girl, well pretty much most of the girls in these promos are really cute in there own way. Im sure they all have nice personalities.

Jesus Christ, have you shut-ins never seen an Asian female before? She looks like a homely Chinese take-out delivery chick.

Nice clothes by the way, but that douchebag in the middle popping his finger makes me wanna punch him.

um...yeah...thats the boss. Sizman