good plain tshirts?

countach!

Really? I'll have to see what's up. I remember back around 2004 they were manufactured short as fuck.

Yeah, I liked their stuff in 2004 but now I feel its too long. Keep in mind it shrinks a lot if you use a drier though so I'd buy one, wash it like 3-4 times and then decide if it fits okay or not.

i'm yet to be let down by the topman plain tshirts, they're cut really well, and relatively cheap.

AA are shit...the sizing is so inconsistent, and they are hideously overpriced for the quality. cosign on the statement that they are cut really long.

AAA is always the way to go. Affordable, and reliable.

yeah AAA rocks. the colors are pretty amazing too.

Seriously? How's the fit like? Uniqlo gets my vote as king but I do prefer the fit of a washed and dried AA.

Here's some of the colors I picked up.

bossini_plains.jpg

basically fits like this...

wdyw_91.jpgwdyw_46.jpg

not bad for $4 if you ask me. fuck, i'm in asia. everything's supposed to be cheap anyway.

American Apparel shirts are the best buy as far as I'm concerned. I have no idea where you guys get them or what you pay but I can tell you it's nice to have a wholesale account with them with 4th tier pricing. I wear and wash them a couple of times then just throw them in the test print bin at my printing company and then just order some more,

What is the retail price for AA white T's style #2001???? Wholesale they are $2.15 per.

American Apparel shirts are the best buy as far as I'm concerned. I have no idea where you guys get them or what you pay but I can tell you it's nice to have a wholesale account with them with 4th tier pricing. I wear and wash them a couple of times then just throw them in the test print bin at my printing company and then just order some more,

What is the retail price for AA white T's style #2001???? Wholesale they are $2.15 per.

sounds good. how do u go about getting a wholesale account?