Leather Flip-Flops

englandmj7

I found an old flip-flops thread, but it sucked.

I don't want any Rainbow/Havainas/Billabong crap, just a simple pair of leather-soled, leather flip-flops. Not chunky, just some plain black or brown leather flip-flops.

You'd think they would be everywhere but damnit, other than overpriced Gucci/LV/etc. crap you can't find a pair. Of course, in the last Non-No mag I bought, they had an entire section on the hundreds of styles and stores you could buy them in in Japan.

Something like these, only not Abercrombie (as these are) and preferably a little less hippy-looking (no Jesus steez). Don't want to spend more than $75. Anyone know of any?

54n6noh.jpg

:D

I bought rainbows 6 years ago from their website when only real hardcore white dudes knew about em, the real underground mayo-spreading, monogrammed madras hankerchief, daddy's jaguar Xj12 to lacrosse practice fuccas was wearing em.

They are a solid product that got blown the hell up. I thought about slicing the tag off.

Their single thickness ones are pretty light.

I'm gonna have to co-sign on the Rainbows. Honestly one of the best basic products you could buy. If it bothers you, slice off the tag.

301ALTS-Black.jpg

Arch support is a serious factor with these. Once you break them in the're like butter. Plus the're durable as fuck, non-slip leather and sole, 2000lb parachute stitching, garanteed, etc.

And they only advertise in surf magazines, which is pretty core. Who cares if they moved production to China and sell in mall skate shops? You just have to slice the tag and look past all that.