superfuture tokyo meet up..?

soundune

Guest jmatsu

i'm going again in next month and will def be there in dec. we're not going to take pics of random shops,gay ass denim, or some fuckin sushi for the what are you eating thread. we're going to the club/bar, getting fucked up, act a fool, and misrepresent sufu.

winter meet up highstreets in

i fully recomend meetups.. i mean, sure meet up, if things dont go to plan, so fucking what, its only one evening of the kazillion your gonna live so who cares.

with the london meetup this month, sure, it was a bit washy at times, but, i genuinely met people i sincerely hope to become better friends with out of the sufu world...

i for one am probably coming out this winter, so would love to meet up with whoevers out there, drop me a pm closer to the time :D

i'm going again in next month and will def be there in dec. we're not going to take pics of random shops,gay ass denim, or some fuckin sushi for the what are you eating thread. we're going to the club/bar, getting fucked up, act a fool, and misrepresent sufu.

sounds like my kinda plan housegirl.

i wanted to partake on that with the nihon sufu'rs 2 weeks ago.but alas. thinking of a dec return. lets do it.:cool:

act a fool,till immigration kicks me out the country.

Guest jmatsu
sounds like my kinda plan housegirl.

beside the debauchery, i'd suggest you go in mid/late dec. you could probably sneak into alot of fashion show, tenjikai, retail trading shows. you're white, just pretend you're somebody important. the sufu rep tee won't do shit though.

^^ yeah.. i want to finish my collection before i go out so i can try blag a stockist or something out there. or atleast club the shit out of tokyo with yulia and get adopted by some of them fancy stores that way.

your just jealous the rep tee hasnt got sent to you and you know it. its a sign of being 'cream of the future'. obviously.

Guest jmatsu

your just jealous the rep tee hasnt got sent to you and you know it. its a sign of being 'cream of the future'. obviously.

well i guess it's all biased and that green cock size is meaningless. i'd rather have a darkadious rep-like tee.

Guest jmatsu
haha..

you definately out in tokyo this dec? will you be going to the shows?

ill plan it in if you reckon its a good move..

i gotta get to work, so i'll make it brief.

you never know until you try. think of it as going to tokyo, living it up, some shopping, great food and women, and hanging out with the legend known as jmatsu.

what i meant is that there's an abundance of shows going on. not just biz, but wouldn't you at the worst enjoy seeing the future seasons' samples, themed fashion shows, the free booze/food at the after parties, and possibley the networking and connections?

i'd just make a proper linesheet, bring up some key samples of your line, make a business card, etc. you'd be really surprised at what could be accomplished (i'm not promising anything...) with alittle luck and timing. you've just got to try. worse case scenario is that you date rape yulia or some shit.

Guest jmatsu
ill be in tokyo from dec 16 to 31

id like to do a meet up on the 24th

LOL

your'e paying for and coordinating my setai. thomas will be crashing at your aunt's.

Guest jmatsu

last thing. you guys keep pulling me back.

herp,

i just noticed you want the meetup on the 24th. you've got either an extrememely highly-developed sense of humor, or you are a lonely sad fucker. 24th/25th are reserved for bitches. i know you. you'd def leave everyone hanging if you managed to make a temporary girlfriend before x-mas (i would).