for sale dunk sb's

edmond

for sale or FOR TRADE with other shoes ( carpe diem , visvim . red wings, etc. )

update! : ill shoulder the western union transfer fee!

size 9.5 tiffany sb dunk brand new in box bought in hongkong 2 years agonever tried on nor used 500 us shipped internationally comes with box laces and tissue

size 10.5 sb dunk supreme hi red's condition 9 out of 10 bought in hk 500 shipped internationally comes with box and laces and tissue

size 9 sb dunks papa bear ds never tried on comes with box laces and tissue 250 shipped internationally

size 9 sb dunk mama bear 9 out of 10 condition with box laces and tssues 200 shipped internationally

size 9.5 sb dunk dino jr's ds never tried on with box laces and tissue 250 shipped internationally

pictures to follow

accepted payment is western union money transfer only will ship via FEDEX door to door no worries 3 days to europe and the US

I would never use concealed cash....esp. if your sending out to somewhere far, it could get lost easily...try google check out..

thanks man.. ill see what i can do i dont think we still have those here.. WESTERN UNION would be my best bet.. ill ship thru fedex dont worry..

some of you need to pull your heads out, i sold a pair of tiffanys for $580 shipped 6 weeks ago, also the going rate for red supreme highs is over $700

That just means dumb ass kids are getting way too much allowance these days to blow on shoes. I sold almost all my SBs because I realized the shoe game is a joke.

Good luck Edmond, you can buy 10 more pairs of jeans with this money.

That just means dumb ass kids are getting way too much allowance these days to blow on shoes. I sold almost all my SBs because I realized the shoe game is a joke.

Good luck Edmond, you can buy 10 more pairs of jeans with this money.

same here DP thanks god i wasnt that late to realize hehe no ill keep the money this time.. ahha thanks mate

Ill give you a 250 for the suplemes.

If you dont take my offer...you could be seeing yourself riding away on the ban bus.

Choice is yours baby face.

no way ill give you the dupremes for 250 you choose the left or the right shoe?

anyone? bump! trades are welcome!