Fantastic Man| Hunt for Back Issues

onemancult

alright, i just swiped the helmut lang issue from the universal news on 23rd street.

issues 1, 2, or 3 anyone?

i know that plenty of menswear boutiques stock or have stocked it at some point,

they can't all be gone!

what's that mass? you want me to come to your house and cook you dinner and in exchange you'll give me issues 2 and 3? THANK YOU.

- i'll keep checking the Bay... surprisingly, there are not very many places in nyc that have used magazines or back issues in stock. the news agents here usually sell out of what they have or ship it back to the distributor for a credit... i do suppose i should just try and contact FMs U.S. distro, but i already know the hundreds of hoops i'll have to jump through to even get someone on the phone.

maybe try gallagher's i think that's the name of it. huge stock of vintage fashion magazines in gramercy park, i think broadway and 21st-23rd somewhere around there.

american apparel has been stocking fantastic man and butt. also try modern/contemporary museum bookstores and st. mark's bookshop (duh). the moca in LA sells it for $9 somehow.