Previous Level Shit

Francis Begbie

shit, i just want to bring back the 90's computer revolution.

i'm talking packard bell, windows 95, and aol 3.0. this may be a stretch but i don't know if anyone was into the whole "proggiez" scene when aol 3.0 was around. basically they were neat little programs people traded illegally that let you do cool shit on aol like break into a full chatroom, punt people off, etc. and there was one private chatroom on aol where you could get them called "freeshit", but that was shut down by aol.

Guest supernoob
shit, i just want to bring back the 90's computer revolution.

i'm talking packard bell, windows 95, and aol 3.0. this may be a stretch but i don't know if anyone was into the whole "proggiez" scene when aol 3.0 was around. basically they were neat little programs people traded illegally that let you do cool shit on aol like break into a full chatroom, punt people off, etc. and there was one private chatroom on aol where you could get them called "freeshit", but that was shut down by aol.

lol

this is also the beginning of skript kiddiez

u could afford SEGACD???

FUK U

lol actually my uncle was a head tester at sega, so I grew up a sega head. I remember getting a 32x and thinking it was the greatest shit ever even though it had like 2 games.

it was all about this game though

snatcher-cover.jpg