M.A+ Stuff - Quality?

lowrider

googling wont tell much about the quality though

I havent handled the leather bags, but I can only assume that the quality on those is ace. I've seen a couple of jackets which looked pretty nuts. as far as I know Maurizio Amadei knows his shit with leather and from what I've read, the pieces are all hand made or finished.

what goes for the label, he started it last year after working with Altieri on some of the Cdiem spin-offs. they make leather jackets, knits, pants (linen and wool looking ones), bags and some sick looking belts.

quality is great... not surprising coming from an ex-cdiem designer.. he likes softer leathers more than harder, stiffer leathers. most of it is either horse, pig, calf leathers (everything i've seen has been of the first two.)

i owned a wallet of his briefly- ended up returning it since it was made to accomodate euro sized bills and not american sized bills. would've kept it otherwise. was going to get the above bag for relatively cheap but dropped the ball on it and it got snatched up.

Haven't had a chance to actually handle the bags -- only seen them in person. But, I had a chance to try on a leather jacket he produced, and I had a hard time taking it off. His stuff is on point, in terms of cut and quality -- I would assume so, since he was head designer of Carpe Diem's leatherwear.

Haven't had a chance to actually handle the bags -- only seen them in person. But, I had a chance to try on a leather jacket he produced, and I had a hard time taking it off. His stuff is on point, in terms of cut and quality -- I would assume so, since he was head designer of Carpe Diem's leatherwear.

Thanks. I'll probably pick it up tomorrow. Gonna sleep on it tonight. Cheers.

I haven't been intrigued or interested in having a black leather bag, maybe in due time. But it works for you.

I like this bag pictured here better than the accordion one. I feel the accordion bag is a bit too bulky, but this looks practical for everyday use.