I lol'ed

alterion

that just fucked me over

i was trying to exit, and you know how it pops up that box a million times. so i just held down enter to skip through all that. but i held it for too long and it closed that one and opened up like 12 more, and so i had 12 of them going dancing around my screen. so not cool.

Guest scruf
that just fucked me over

i was trying to exit, and you know how it pops up that box a million times. so i just held down enter to skip through all that. but i held it for too long and it closed that one and opened up like 12 more, and so i had 12 of them going dancing around my screen. so not cool.

same here. all the pop ups started coming up so i just alt ctrl del my previous boxes. that was not the best thing i saw all day. liar

I was talkin' to my mom the other day

And she's like, "Oh, my computer's been acting up again!"

So I'm thinkin she got a virus, or something . . .

And I'm like "Okay, what's wrong?"

And she's like "You know that bar that you type the website in? It disappeared! I can never remember how to get it back!"

I'm like "Okay mom, we did this last week."

I love my mom and dad.

A few things

1) It won't crash your browser unless you have retarded firefox settings

2) I lol'ed harder that nearly all of the people who neg repped me called me "bitch nigga" or variations thereof

3) I've never seen a mod edit posts on supertrash before

Still i've removed the link seeing as you all seem to think that its

" fuck you bicth nigga, non funny fagot arsehole".

Seriously thats pretty bigoted. Certainly worse than a rickrolling

• 2 weeks later...
c'mon servo...i thot better of u...the damn url shows up in the status bar!!

I was only trying to catch the fast-fingered fools, not you, westside.

If I was trying to catch you I probably would've passed it off as a sale on something zebra-print and colorful. You and I both know you wouldn't be checking the status bar then!

However, this whole post was a blatant lie, I'm just trying to post quickly to get to 3,000.

I was only trying to catch the fast-fingered fools, not you, westside.

If I was trying to catch you I probably would've passed it off as a sale on something zebra-print and colorful. You and I both know you wouldn't be checking the status bar then!

However, this whole post was a blatant lie, I'm just trying to post quickly to get to 3,000.

ZEBRA??? SALE??? OMG KLIKK!!!!

EDIT: I DUN KLIKK ON LINK N I WATCH HOMOSEXUAL GINGER KID SING BLAK MAN MUSIX??? WTF U DO DAT 4???