Tokyo for 3 more weeks, a few questions

Zeni

I know there are 700 other Tokyo threads to search but I didn’t really come up with anything solid so whatever, flame away if these are old questions. I’d look more in depth but my dorm only has internet access in a crowded PC room during certain hours so I don’t have time to research much. Anyway I’m in Tokyo 3 more weeks, here are my questions:

1. I want some denim, thinking Eternal, where can I get? I read on here that Ueno was good for denim but all I found (mapless, mind you) were streets lined with cheap stores with stuff setup outside. I’d like to buy some shirts too, I’m thinking Harajuku? I don’t suppose I can nab the Eternals there as well?

2. Where can I buy some nice traditional stuff for home and souvenirs?

3. I’m looking for some low-profile white sneaker/shoes also. I was in a store in Daikanyama around Supreme called Top Seven (I think?) that was kind of what I’m after. Any suggestions?

4. Best place to meet cuties? Maybe I’m not hitting the right spots but we went out to Roppongi and it sucked. All gaijin and sketch Nigerians. We hit up Club Asia in Shibuya too but it was kind of like American clubs, nothing all that unique. Also, my Japanese friends tell me most club girls are bitches. So any suggestions, outside of clubs?

Arigatou

weak thread.

1. Bears Shimokita, or any of the brand shops in/around Shibuya/Nakameguro

2. If you want souvenirs, just go to Tokyu Hands or something and load up with cheap stuff. If you want nice Japanese stuff to hang on walls, go to Honolulu, haha.

3. Low-profile white shoes? You must have no idea what you want? Umbro Kim Jones, Common Projects, house brands, JP Cons, TST, all easily had in Tokyo...

4. Church.

1. Heres an idea, look at any of the numerous maps available for tokyo?

There's an America-ya in shibuya, but I'm not telling you where it is so you'll just have to stumble across it on your own. Hint, ヤマンバ.

2. The airport.

3. How about you try this store in Daikanyama called Top Seven (I think?), it's somewhere around supreme, I think they might have what you want.

4. Go home.

Guest jmatsu

daikanyama sucks for shopping. you don't have to go there for bonjour,alfredo bannister,supleme, etc anymore. the only shop i can handle is hollywoodranchmrkt and a shutters eatery which has some great spareribs.

sure there are bitches and little dogs galore, but the only guys that hang out there are either fags, beauticians, or dog walkers....basically all fags. it's not what it used to be.

Guest jmatsu

2. Where can I buy some nice traditional stuff for home and souvenirs?

3. I’m looking for some low-profile white sneaker/shoes also. I was in a store in Daikanyama around Supreme called Top Seven (I think?) that was kind of what I’m after. Any suggestions?

Arigatou

dragon's beard at top to top stores is a dope ass shoe! the total rage for all savvvy jap hipsters.

douitashi-manko!

last time I was in Japan, I saw a lot of cool little stores in harajuku...not sure thats what your looking for, but if you want to know what the style of the japanese are wearing, just go there.. i think I saw more guys wearing chanel than i needed to in a lifetime. I was in shinjuku the whole time for drinking and such and oddly enough.. i found myself at some english pub most of the time..!

bokuwa

amerikajin

demo nihongo hanashimasu

sukijyanai dattara sorewa deguchi [X] ;)

edit: wasureta..ARIGATOU

dragon's beard at top to top stores is a dope ass shoe! the total rage for all savvvy jap hipsters.

douitashi-manko!

that's the store i was talking about. there's another top to top on cat street.

totally ghey.

Guest jmatsu
double zing

actually

top to top is a very cool store. i have shoes from them.

i ditched visvims for those dragon shoes

why did you think that silas and maria was behind this bullshit chain? the company is from fuckin osaka (it reeked of osaka before i even knew it)?

you ditched visvims for dragon's beard? dope! you're on the right track. now you've gotta give up cdg and start wearing okura or maybe even FAT.

Guest jmatsu
I like FAT. :(

you do? i would have never guessed? i don't like their clothes, but i respect the hustle.

don't sweat it. i'm sure there's alot of shit i like that you probably loathe.