SUFU bookmarks

datasupa

you spend way too much time on sufu; a list of bookmarks like that is pretty sad. i'm not just saying that because i'm in your list multiple times, either.

edit: blah blah blah shutta fuck up

you spend way too much time on sufu; a list of bookmarks like that is pretty sad. i'm not just saying that because i'm in your list multiple times, either.

Wait, haven't we told you to shut the fuck up? Your opinion means nothing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

a suggestion-

when adding bookmarks, make a descriptive link as done in the previous page rather than something like http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33353, which is uninformative as well as headache inducing

makes it a lot easier to find things

if you can't find the link, you can still post the suggestion here (or PM me), and i will try to find it and add to the front page in the relevant section.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
a suggestion-

when adding bookmarks, make a descriptive link as done in the previous page rather than something like http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33353, which is uninformative as well as headache inducing

makes it a lot easier to find things

if you can't find the link, you can still post the suggestion here (or PM me), and i will try to find it and add to the front page in the relevant section.

this thread is extremely helpful....

thanks!