Law & Order (hotest lawyers)

jabar

After reading the Jessica Biel thread, someone said she's Law&Order hot. I'd thought it be nice to dedicate some trash to those hot Law & Order females.

0000034707_20061021012150.jpg

Alana de la Garza

C55528~Angie-Harmon-Posters.jpg

Angie Harmon

the girl from jag is a cutie

fine ass chick

if im not mistaken she once guest starred on svu (the best law and order imo)

this is exactly who i thought of before clicking on this thread, dont watch law and order or jag actually, but damn catherine bell is hot.

HATER ALERT: I dont understand the hoopla over these shows. I watch it sometimes when it comes on because

A: everything else is SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE NICCA???? or ONE SCHOOLKID VERSUS ONE BILLLION DOLLARS

and B: it comes in HD

and B.5: inexplicably hot chick lawyers

But the writing is juvenile at best. Something a first year NYU workshop would come up with. Not bad but how can you say it's your favorite SHOW EVAR>>>>:confused:

HATER ALERT: I dont understand the hoopla over these shows. I watch it sometimes when it comes on because

A: everything else is SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE NICCA???? or ONE SCHOOLKID VERSUS ONE BILLLION DOLLARS

and B: it comes in HD

and B.5: inexplicably hot chick lawyers

But the writing is juvenile at best. Something a first year NYU workshop would come up with. Not bad but how can you say it's your favorite SHOW EVAR>>>>:confused:

=/ Negative. Law & Order ROCKS

Although I've laxed off the series recently, back in college, I use to pathetically watch this show religiously whenever it was on while flipping the 'mote. Hours that should have been spent on homework stolen by this series, haha.

All of the ADAs have been bone-able, but the one I had a problem with was that Elizabeth Rohm or whatever blonde. She was hot, but fuck, she kept giving me the impression of a sorority air-head each episode.

As for fav lead detective...Christopher Meloni man, this man was from OZ. Can't f.ck wit that.