fashion/style vs. "physical beauty"

lol @ OMC...dang. okok so she is a fashion mag goddess and has a right to be arrogant (yet why does Alt look 10x more chic, poise, and hotter than her on all levels?--right, Alt doesn't do silly/arrogant "vogue" poses lmao). also, apologies for getting titles mixed up-- i don't buy the mags and don't really care. :|

...nevertheless, in those candid pics Vogue Paris lady still looks ridiculous imo...

also...what's it say about her style if she comes off as an obnoxious, fugly, absurd leech-staffer in candids to the ignorant? why should her title change that? I mean, is she joking or messing around in those pics... it's not even about arrogance, she just looks bad and its all got to do with her silly (rather than arrogant) poses/candid pic personality.

anyway, a good example of an "ugly" woman with enough personality that she radiates non-suck for ppl wif brains is someone like Maggie Gyllenhaal--whatever it is she does makes her faults disappear or she becomes even sexier--perhaps its genuine confidence?

SPELLRORS!?

ah, i was just going off for the feck of it.

carine's face is uh... yeah. she's getting old. she used to be much prettier.

and, yeah, Alt definitely looks and carries herself much better, usually.

maggie gyllenhaal is a good example of someone who doesnt have striking physical looks that manages to convince the world that she's gorgeous. she's not ugly, by any means, but she sure knows how to take it from a 6 to an 8 somehow in the looks dept.

well, to make a long story short, a few people i know got into a discussion involving the topic aforementioned. theyve stated that no matter how fashionable, how up-to-date, how trendy one may be, even if your body conforms with the style one may choose, its all in vain if your "facial beauty" is not in tact, considering the face is the main factor to ones identity and self.

what do you think? can an ultimately stylish and fashionable person still look good if he/she is facially "ugly"? or is there somewhat of a compromise somewhere along the line?

all comments welcome, thanks :o

well for dudes anyway you can be ugly as a muthafucker and still be stylish. look at the godfather from godfather 1. MUTHAFUCKER IS HELLA UGLY, but he got nice style with the suits. the only way a person is ugly is if a person is not wise enough to make their face look better either with hairstyle, mean mugging kinda stuff, or proactive.

well for dudes anyway you can be ugly as a muthafucker and still be stylish. look at the godfather from godfather 1. MUTHAFUCKER IS HELLA UGLY, but he got nice style with the suits. the only way a person is ugly is if a person is not wise enough to make their face look better either with hairstyle, mean mugging kinda stuff, or proactive.

so you believe skincare and grooming are equally essential as style?

so you believe skincare and grooming are equally essential as style?

i always said that why noone ever fetishes nigerian women, is because they cant afford to do anything in terms of style/grooming/clothes

so much of what we consider natural beauty is learned grooming techniques

i always said that why noone ever fetishes nigerian women, is because they cant afford to do anything in terms of style/grooming/clothes

so much of what we consider natural beauty is learned grooming techniques

i love some natural beauties. id get with a chick with dreads and hairy legs and shit if she was pretty and had a nice body