T-shirts - Other than BAPE

englandmj7

Basically, I am looking for t-shirts that have no logoing, etc. whatsoever, but interesting details such as epaulets, straps, distressing, low neckline, random pockets, whatever.

I know that Rick Owens, Margiela and some of the other high-end brands make things like this, but I don't want to spend more than $120.

Any suggestions?

I would try Hare I own quite a few t shirts and their great.

Most shirts are u-neck's.

Basically, I am looking for t-shirts that have no logoing, etc. whatsoever, but interesting details such as epaulets, straps, distressing, low neckline, random pockets, whatever.

I know that Rick Owens, Margiela and some of the other high-end brands make things like this, but I don't want to spend more than $120.

Any suggestions?

I would try Hare I own quite a few t shirts and their great.

Most shirts are u-neck's.

Hare stuff is very small and I can't try it on in person, but your definitely on point here with the aesthetic. They have some stuff similar to what I am looking for. I know that Zipia, etc. has some of this stuff too but at 6' 175 lbs. alot of the stuff simply won't fit right.

BAPE.

cmon did you even look?

I own EVeRy BaPE pIecE evAR Made AllReAdY.

^^

lalwllllllz

sorry coz i'm a bout to get noobish, but is there a way to get hare online? some creative googling tells me no, but maybe someone knows otherwise

eng, check out alternative apparel - they pretty much do at least one shirt that fits each of your criteria

^^

lalwllllllz

sorry coz i'm a bout to get noobish, but is there a way to get hare online? some creative googling tells me no, but maybe someone knows otherwise

eng, check out alternative apparel - they pretty much do at least one shirt that fits each of your criteria

You can use a proxy and get it off of Zozo:

http://zozo.jp/shop/hare/goods.html?cid=2060

I've seen some Alt. Apparel stuff in person and wasn't a huge fan. The "motorcycle tee" is OK, but for $50 I'd want to try it on in person.

I'd also like some of these shirts, like the ones chris brought, but they're far too small.

Yeah, Chris listed some dope ones from Thailand. Too small for me as well.

Vandal by Vandalist has some black/charcoal simple shirts on their site, but I'm looking for something a little more different. Assymetrical pockets, odd colors, odd styles, Yesstyle doesnt seem to have any.

there's a ton of wierdo shirts on yesstyle, its just hard to find them- like everything else.

check out the brand demod on there.