Dry denim and ass sweat

g0to

So I've been wearing my nudies for a couple of days. This morning it was hotter than I expected and I wore my nudies walking my dog for 3 miles. By the end of the walk I was drenched, including my ass. The sweat seeped through and now you can see exactly where i sweat near my thighs and a little bit toward the ass. It isnt that noticable unelss you look closely enough, but its there. Is there any method i can use to somehow restore it back to how it was before? maybe cold soak the whole jeans so they all fade to that "been introduced to water but not quite worn in" color? I know dry denim is about molding it to "you", and even though my ass sweat is "me", its not really a part of me that I'd like people to see.

Happens to me all the time. You get used to it, really.. as gross as that sounds. It also contributes as to why it will appear more "shiny" when compared to the rest of the pair of jeans. Sweat, dirt, compression, and rubbing of all of those components are responsible for it. Think about it - the ass region is "highest traffic".

are you saying it's just wet spots or there's white stuff from the salt and stuff you sweated out. if it's the first one you should just hang them up and they'll be fine. in the case of the latter you should definetly soak.

Its been dry for a couple of hours now, I left them out in the sun for 15 minutes and they were completely dry. The denim is kind of darker in the spot where the sweat came in contact with. Also you can see the indigo bled on the inside of the jeans(idont care about that) It just looks like theres a darker "spot" there, like right where the denim goes in on a little below your ass cheeks.

are you saying it's just wet spots or there's white stuff from the salt and stuff you sweated out. if it's the first one you should just hang them up and they'll be fine. in the case of the latter you should definetly soak.

that don't sound like no sweat.

Hi g0to , I know the problem you have, however about 6 months ago I sourced some sweat residue removal serum, I diluted it with 3 parts water ( as is the advice for cotton derived fabrics ), and kept the fabric in motion throughout the rinse. Its really did the job and saved me from having to wash my jeans. Lets go to PMs, for 15 dollars I could procure several vials for your needs.

They look fine...that's what the ass of raw jeans look like after your wear them...they're just starting to fade.

Oh...and its normal to "worry" about little things...but now that you know better, you don't need to worry anymore...and you can use the Small Questions thread for all your future worries. ;)

hehehez he poohd dem suckaz

dood. nudiez are high class. i gotz me some nudiez too.

sufu has beat the nudie affinity out of me. thanks!

anyways, the point of raw denim is to wear them - rain, snow, sweat, hot days, cold days, shitty days, great days. it all contributes to the "character" and eventual fade of the jeans.

just wear them shitz.