Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Lean is not a drug you can do all the time. Really. It's like a drug you can do only a few times a year. and not soon after you have done one.

this b troof. lean will kill you. rip pimpc

jollyranchers really brings out the flavor. i personally like a whole buncha watermelon in my cup. i'd rather stick to herbs though.

some people say that.. White Widow is laced..

and some people say contrarily that White Rhino is laced

any truth

very very very very little weed is laced with anything because straight up ITS NOT PROFITABLE FOR DEALERS!

In the mid 1990’s a legend was born. White Widow almost instantly appeared on about every coffeeshop menu in Holland.White Widow grows tall with delicate arms. Buds are moderately compact in order to contain the copious amounts of resin. Leaning on the sativa side, the buzz is powerful yet energetic and very social.

White Rhino is a powerful F1 hybrid of White Widow and a curiously strong North American indica strain. White Rhino could have medicinal applications because of its high T.H.C. content. The taste of this smoke is hashy and slightly harsh, a good bong smoke. The American father of the Rhino is more indica than the White Widow father, creating a denser and somewhat shorter plant. The buzz is stoney and comes on hard.

TWO DIFFERENT STRAINS NEITHER LACED YO

Just finished mah drank, feeling a little heavy, rolled the blunt in the rest, would take a picture but it just looks like a blunt... (albiet a nice one, (no narcisist))

Will report back later.

.......maybe.

yo.. on the topic of that drank. how much syrup you need to add to a individually sized cup of soda for a good lean??

start with an oz. sip slow and dont chug. people who chug usually pass out first. 2/4oz is good to share with a friend or friends.

for real... when we are talking about "drank" here, are we referring to simple codeine solution, yellow syrup? or are we referring to a codeine-promethazine blend? what is that vial supposed to be?

I can understand the appeal of abusing narcotic painkillers and the whole novelty of DRANK, but wouldn't it be far easier to round up some percocets or an oxy? guaranteed to have you itching and throwing up allll day son!

nah we on that prometh, ya dig??