Food Network

as much as i think they are abunch retards, there is still some pretty useful tips. when ever i try to listen to their method to cook, the food doesn't seem to be very good , emril once tried to cook some chinese, all he ever do was to put a shit load of chinses hot sauce in food. and flay once tried to make a kimchee salad dressing by puree the kimchee.....

all and all, i misse dthe OG asian dude that could chop with his eyes close, that dude is the shit

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i now loathe paula dean after watching her on ICA tonight. fucking hick bitch is annoying, alton brown was not enjoying that bitch at all. and she was practically making out with the guy from dinner impossible, i forget his name.

i wish i could neg rep her.

I recently got Food Network H fuckin D. Good for shots of food, but doing no favors to Paula Deen.

Thought this was funny:

---------------

Arlington, Va.: Is there anything worth watching in the way of cooking shows these days (in your opinion)? (I mean real shows where people actually cook, a la the great Julia Childs.)

Anthony Bourdain: I don't hate Ina Garten. She actually cooks "correctly". You actually learn how to do it right on that show.

I think Molto Mario was a great, instructional series. So, of course, the nitwits at FN cancelled it.

I love Jacques Pepin. I appreciate Nigella's taste in food--particularly pork fat, though she isn't a professional. And while frightened by Giada's large head, I think she cooks pretty well on that show. Oh..and I dig Lidia Bastianich.

i now loathe paula dean after watching her on ICA tonight. fucking hick bitch is annoying, alton brown was not enjoying that bitch at all. and she was practically making out with the guy from dinner impossible, i forget his name.

i wish i could neg rep her.

yeah i was watching that same show, what was going on there when she bit his finger