Food Network

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay watching food network...I have to agree with everyone who says bobby flay is an arrogant fuck, he might have skills, but his attitude is annoying.

Everytime I see Bobby Flay I want to punch him in his smirking face. I'm not even sure how good of a cook he actually is. Mesa Grill is just alrite and I didn't see anything super creative on the menu at Bar Americain. Every show he has had for the last several years is him traveling around and mouthing off to other chefs. Rachel Ray does more actual cooking than this guy.

Food Network sucks now compared to the late 90s. All it does now is pimp products and create "personalities" to pimp said products. The best lineup was Two Fat Ladies, young Bobby Flay, Molto Mario, Ming Tsai, and Jaime Oliver. All of them cooked what they knew best and it was great. Now I flip the TV on and it's Emeril teaching old ladies about Pad Thai or Rachel Ray making her fakeass"omg this bite I just took is going to make me orgasm" face every 2 minutes. I don't want to see that shit.

Alton Brown is still the man though. I retained more knowledge from that show than college.

bobby flay can suck a dick. never liked him. he lost to morimoto when they first battled in i think 2000? flay was standing on his cutting board and yelling while morimoto was saying that flay isnt a real chef or something like that because he was disrespecting his tools. flay lost. batali has nothing on masahiko kobe.

and the new chairman has nothing on kaga.

kaga.jpg

(Picture of that Italian chick)

YES.

but damn i love her titties

YES.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Alton Brown's Good Eats,that show is the best!

YES.

good eats is tight, and I've learned a lot from it, but its not a very practical show sometimes. Alton always busts out these crazy gadgets and shit, and I dont know about everyone else but I don't have that shit layin around the house.

The OG Iron Chef dominates the new one, although Iron Chef American still keeps me entertained. The new chairman is most def. wack as fuck (is he really the original guy's nephew?). Anyway, he tries way too hard to be a weirdo, something that Chairman Kaga did easily. Who the fuck eats a bell pepper like its an apple or somethin?

Emeril is the worst person on this channel. I think the only reason he is still on is because he has been there for so damn long and probably owns part of the company or something. He's been pullin the same gimmick for years and can't cook for shit. Dude must be gettin old too, cuz he repeats the same thing like 3 times and doesn't finish half his sentences.

what was that special they did where they had nigella, giada, and rachael ray strip naked and get into a porcelain bathtub in the shape of two hands cupped-together filled with fresh, ice cold milk, make out in the tub for a half an hour, get out of the tub, and then lick each other clean for the remainder of the show?

am i the only one who caught that?

it was right after I'm Ugly, Boring, and My Recipes Suck with Sarah Moulton.

At least Paula Deen has a congenial personality.

IC America really sucks.. I have never seen something bootleg this badly. Who remembers the first Iron Chife america w/ william shatner as the host? That was the wackest fucking rip-off ever!! They have the guy "Big Pussy" from the Sopranos as a judge once. The theme was sushi or japanese food, The guy said "I don't eat fish especial raw fish." WTF?

The new IC America has the worst IC line up.. Why can't the challengers pick their own enemy..? Fuck Bobby with his tamales! The chairman is a retard.. it would be more entertaining if you put a fucking monkey on the show..

• 3 months later...

alton brown is a genius, i love the guy, good eats is my favorite show.

iron chef is way better then iron chef america, but im forced to watch america cause teh original one is gone. stupid americans taking everything.

ace of cakes is awesome to, cute girls and its in baltimore!!

barefoot contesa is good too.

oh and season finally of the next iron chef tomorrow, shits gonna be tite.

they need to bring back that european guy that would ride his motorcycle to go pick up his food and then cook, forget the name.

i used to like unwrapped, not into it anymore.

emirl is a faggot, fuck him. that BAM! shit is weak

i'll watch everyday italian from time to time, enh.

I stay watching food network...I have to agree with everyone who says bobby flay is an arrogant fuck, he might have skills, but his attitude is annoying.

Rachael ray can get annoying too, although I get alotta my ideas from her.

Giada is pretty hot, but I hate how huge her mouth is and i hate how everything she makes has to be "italianized"

Also, nigella's show is only on on the weekends..and those massive titties could def. get it.

lmao. hail yes at how big giadas mouth is, it annoys the fuck out of me when she smiles. but i'll give it to the little bitch. she has a big head to.

good eats is certainly my favorite show, and alton brown is my hero, i have his books, and his ideals helped my kitchen become the efficient gourmand's haven it should be, haha. enough getting on ab's nuts though. bobby flay is a douche, giada has a bobble head, but is not bad, marc summers is classic if not slightly goony, iron chef is entertaining, and shares something with denim in that the japanese do it better. hmmm, i miss having cable now. thanks guys.

the next iron chef comes on tonight!!, i dont know who i want to win, i really dont have a favorite considering i started watching the show towards the end of the finally when there were like 6 or 7 chefs left.

now everytime i watch iron chef it depresses me to know that the chairman is in no way a relative of Chairman Kaga, fucking HEATHEN!!

and everytime i watch teh food network i'm like god damn i want to start eating meat again, but can't get myself to do it. :confused:

who saw teh next iron chef, chef symon one, and yea from the judging alone you could tell that he won, but good show. i hate bobby flay now more then ever. srsly, his food consists of chilis, tamales, peppers and fucking rubs on meat, fish, whatever, the fucking guy needs to die. giada and rachel ray were horrible in kitchen stadium.

im done ranting. i love this thread :D:D:D

i don't like rachel ray! you're thinking of sayword.

constant struggle: i remember this one time it was playing a show with this fat southern lady who cooked everything with like a pound of butter and chicken grease. shit made me lol.

i fucking HATE that chick. but her food looks so grossly terrible for you and delicious

bobby flay brought the iron chef to america

and throwdown is such a great concept of a show

competitive cooking

i enjoy cooking wish i could do it more often

i liked bobby flay until i saw this show. what a fucking cocky asshole.

"Hey guys, I found this guy who is really really really good at cooking something. But I'm Bobby Flay, so I think I can do it better. I'll tell you what, how about we go surprise him on national television and then I'll try and make this random nobody look like a chump next to me and rub it in his face on international television. How cool is THAT?"

the bono of cooking

ps. that italian chick Giada or whatever is amazingly hot.

i have an amzing streak of wlaking past the set of food jammers when they are filming their shopping sequences. the japanese guy was once im my work with some fat girl trying to explain to her how much of a samurai he was. i fucking love that show.